Destruction/Descendance

???: So... *breathing heavily* This is how it's gonna be huh?

We now see Amane Kanata heavily injured with a katana on her hands, and the place around her is on fire but it's not a normal color flame it's a black flame.

???: Yeah... Looks like i have no choice but to kill you, i didn't want to but looks like i have to.

We now see Tokoyami Towa not a single scratch on her and was holding a katana with a orb on her other hand.

Kanata:*breathing heavily* It didn't have to be like this! We could've coexisted!

Towa: Angels and Devils cannot coexist! How delusional are you!?

Suddenly the ground starts to crack and Kanata faints.

Towa: It doesn't matter anymore you angels are gonna die anyways.

Towa then slashes downward her katana but suddenly Amane fell.

Towa: You're lucky, you get to live to see another day.

Towa: (thoughts) Why am i being forced to do this.

She grit her teeth.

Kanata: Huh? Where am i?

We now see Kanata in a forest.

Kanata: Aren't i suppose to be fighting Towa? Why am i he-

Then she remembers what happened.

Kanata: I fainted huh? I really am weak... The Upper Realm got destroyed too... Also where am i?

She then stands up and starts walking forward till she reaches the end of the forest and see a huge city.

Kanata: I'm in the mortal realm? But how?

suddenly her stomach growled, she then uses wind magic and then flew to the sky looking around for places to find food.

Kanata: I'm so hungry...

She then saw a ramen shop.

Kanata: Is this one of those really good ramen shop i've only seen them in books because i don't really go to the mortal realm a lot.

She then went inside the ramen shop and ordered one ramen.

???: Here you go!

Kanata then starts eating.

Kanata: This is ramen? Why don't we have this in the Upper Realm it tastes so gooooood.

She then realizes she has no money on her.

Kanata: I'm sorry miss i have no money on me right now.

???: That's fine, i don't care about money, i only care if people enjoy my ramen.

Kanata: Thank you! Miss?

Sora: Sora. Tokino Sora. That's my name!

Kanata: Thank you miss Sora!

Sora: Come on drop the formality just call me Sora!

Kanata: Yes, Thank you Sora!

Sora: Ehe.

Kanata then walks out and waves goodbye to Sora and Sora waved goodbye too.

Kanata: What a nice lady.

*flashback when Kanata was still a kid*

Kanata gets pushed down by another kid.

Bully 1: Look at her she is so disgusting she has dirt all over her! HHAHAHAHAHA

Bully 2: Take a picture it's so funny!

Bully 3: Why are you even attending this school!

Bully 1, 2 and 3: *laughs*

Kanata then starts crying.

Bully 1: Look she's crying lol!

Bully 2: She deserved it, with such small wings she's just a disgrace to the angel race.

???: STOP THAT!

Bully 1: Oh shit it's her, let's go quick!!

The 3 bullies ran away.

???: Are you okay?

Kanata then slowly opens her eyes and then see Tokoyami Towa.
Kanata then nods.

Towa: Seriously those 3 are gonna get a huge beating from me next time.

Kanata: Thank you. (she mumbled)

Towa: Hmm?

Kanata: Thank you for helping me!

Kanata right now is very nervous she is talking to the number 1 student on school looks and grade wise.

Towa: No problem! You could always ask me for help you know?

Kanata: B-but i didn't wanna disturb you...

Towa: It's fine i'm actually bored everyday... Say? Wanna be friends?

Kanata: E-eh? B-but, am i allowed to?

Towa: Do you need permission to become friends with someone? No, so come on let's be friends!

Kanata: Y-yes!

*flashback end*

Then Kanata starts tearing up.

Kanata: Why did this have to happen...

A/n: Alright! So idk if i'll continue this i wrote this because i was bored also if you're wondering how Devils and Angels are attending that school from the flashback that was when Angels and Devils actually are signed peace treaty then on the start the Devils suddenly started attacking and the Angel race was pushed back reason why they started attacking is because of the Devil King he was thirsty for blood and Towa was forced to follow.