July 1st

We can hear someone running through a grassy terrain trying to find someone.

"Coco-san! Where are you!!" Shouted a girl with white hair crying and running everywhere to find the person she was looking for.

"Coco-san!" Shouted another girl with white hair and a knight armor.

"Coco-san!" Shouted a girl with pointy ears and a bow on her back using her sixth sense trying to find the person she was looking for.

"There she is!" Shouted a purple haired girl with her hair as beautiful as a moon.

"Coco-san! Don't go!" Said Kanata trying to make her change her mind.

"Sorry Kanata-chan, but i have to go now." Said the girl preparing her wings to fly.

"W-will we be able to meet again?" Said Kanata crying a lot and whiping her tears.

"Don't worry Kanata, We'll meet again." Said the girl trying to hide her tears.

"Let's see each other some time soon okay!" Said Noel while whiping her tears.

"Yeah!" Said Coco flying away and waving her hands goodbye to everyone.

While everyone can only be heard crying Kanata runs toward the edge of the cliff.

"GOODBYE AND THANK YOU! KAICHOU!" Said Kanata crying very hard.

"GOODBYE KAICHOU!" Said Every Hololive Members.

"Yeah! GOODBYE EVERYONE! LET'S MEET AGAIN SOMETIME SOON!" Said Coco still crying a lot.

As everyone waved their hands goodbye to Coco they heard a loud roar and they saw a writing made out of flames, "Goodbye Everyone! Let's meet again!"

"Of course... She always goes out with a bang." Said Kiara smiling and crying.

"Goodbye and Thank you for everything, Kaichou... May you have a wonderful life." Said Suzu.

Farewell... Kaichou... o7