A half elf bowman/witch

1 week later

Kanata: How am i still alive...

Mio: Yes yes, get up you still have more training to do.

Kanata: Ugh...

We then continue to clash swords with each other and i'm very surprised, i'm improving on swordsmanship, i'm more proficient on magic but i'm also getting better at using the katana.

Mio: Alright enough training for today, tomorrow no training it's rest day.

Kanata: THANK THE LORDS!

I then decided to go and get a drink before going to sleep.

Kanata: *Yawn* Finally some good sleep... And today is also rest day!! FREEDOM!

Mio: Yes yes, Good Morning, now get your breakfast it's ready.

Kanata: I still wonder on how you always know when i'll wake up, anyways Good Morning!

I then went to the dining area.

Kanata: Good Morning Fubuki-san!

Fubuki: Mornin'.

After i finished eating dinner i went outside to take a walk, as i continue on walking i decided to go outside of the city because i've never been outside yet, i'm finally outside after getting lost for a bit, after walking outside for a while i saw 2 people fighting againts 128 Lower Class Jirils (they basically look like goblins).

???: I need some enchants!

??? 2: Got it! Enchantment Magic: Homing Arrows, Enchantment Magic: Flame Arrows, Enchantment Magic: Vital A!

???: Alright!

She then started shooting her arrows in the sky and as they fall back down it killed half of the Jirils.

I was amazed her Unique Element is a super good support for any Class, i also decided to step in and help.

I started to use my Unique Element Nature Magic.

Kanata: Nature Magic: Vine Strike!

As i said that multiple Vines appeared from the ground and pierced to every Jirils.

???: Who are you!?

She says as she has her bow ready to fire off and kill me.

Kanata: I-i mean no harm! I was just wandering around because i had free time and i saw you two getting surrounded by 128 Jirils.

???: .... Alright.

She pulls down her bow and i sighed of relief.

Kanata: Let's start with introductions, My Name is Amane Kanata, Nice to meet you!

??? 2: Amane? From the royal clan of the angel race that was extinct 100 years ago!? I didn't know there was a survivor, wait how can we be sure you're from the angel race!?

As she said that i revealed my very "small" wings...

??? 2: Small wings? Aren't you from the royal clan? Why do you have such small wings?

Kanata: Even i don't know the answer to that...

Flare: Okay enough, i'm gonna introduce myself now, My name Shiranui Flare.

Shion: And i'm Murasaki Shion, Nice to meet you.

Kanata: Nice to meet you too!

Flare: Alright then, we'll continue our journey now, Bye!

Kanata: Eh!? Already?

Shion: She is always shy around others just don't mind her.

Kanata: I-i see.

As they waved goodbye i also waved back and decided to continue my day.

I went back inside the city and decided to visit the ramen shop i ate on 1 week ago.

Sora: Oh? Well well well, we meet again little angel.

Kanata: Yeah! It's nice to see you again! Thank you for giving me the food for free so i'm here to eat more ramen and pay this time!

*Flashback 3 days ago*

Mio: You should go and join the Mercenary Guild.

Kanata: Mercenary Guild?

Mio: It's a place where you can do comissions and get payed for it, seeing as you are now, you are definitely broke right now.

Kanata: Guh... Well yeah... Okay i'll join the Mercenary Guild!

*Flashback end*

Sora: Alright! Here's the best ramen i ever made!

Kanata: It smells so good!

As i say that i went and tasted it, a few seconds later i instantly finished the whole bowl.

Kanata: Uhmm... One more please...?

Sora: *giggles* Alright here!

I wish i could always eat this forever, she can cook super fast and everything she makes tastes so good!

After a while.

Sora: Alright that'll be 3680 Yen!

Kanata: Alright!

Kanata: I'm so stuffed that was so good! Alright see you later!

Sora: Bye!

???: That was-

Sora: You know her?

???: Yeah the other branch said she is living with Mio and Fubuki and being trained.

Sora: Hoooo~ Interesting, being trained under the 2 greatest assassins.

Mio: Former Assassins.

Sora: Yo Mion-chan! Yo Fubuki-chan! What do you want today?

Mio: I'll have Okinawa Soba.

Fubuki: Same.

Sora: Alright! Say... Have you finally found where Flare is?

Mio: I can't pinpoint her location at all, why on earth did the higher ups let her have so much free time!

Sora: Well it was part of the contract, in exchange for exterminating every person she was asked to kill, she was allowed to go anywhere.

Mio: Ugh...

Sora: One thing though.

Mio: Hmm?

Sora: They found where Ayame is...

A/n: Alright! How's that?