Return

"Alright! Time to go!" I shouted very excited.

I can finally see them again after so long!

I used my now double evolve Wind Magic and flew off to Juzar City.

-Small TimeSkip-

After a bit of flying i finally made it! I landed down in front of the gate inside the city.

"Halt! Miss will you tell us your reason for coming here?" One of the guards said

Huh? Did they try to improve security by doing this? Well whatever.

"I live here." I told them.

"Alright show us your citizen or mercenary card."

I decided to show them my Mercenary Card and they suddenly became surprised.

"I-it's! IT'S THE ANGEL OF THE SOUTH THE STRONGEST MERCENARY!"

Eh? Since when did i've been called that? Wait thinking back on it... Oh right back in the South, i did do a lot of quests that are almost impossible to do.

"P-please come in!" He said very nervous.

They opened the gates so i just walked in and i seem to be getting a lot of stares, did they hear the guards' shout?

"T-that's her dude! The strongest mercenary! I thought she was a dude but she was actually a beauty!" One of the whispering.

Why do people whisper so loud, well anyways i continued to walk back to the shrine, after a bit of walking i finally arrived there.

As i walked in i saw that everything was already unlocked, so i got in a defensive position as i saw someone coming out on one of the rooms.

After the person comes out of the room and walked outside, i attacked her.

"Hoh? Kanata, you've certainly gotten stronger." Said the person after a few seconds i finally found out who she is.

"N-no way... MIO-SAN WITHOUT THE MASK!?" I shouted very surprised.

"You don't have to shout jeez." She said while holding her ears.

"S-sorry, it's just that you almost never took off your mask."

"Hmm... Seems like you encountered that annoying guard too."

"Eh? You too?"

"Yeah he called me the black wolf of the east or something like that." She said looking very annoyed.

"I-IT'S THE WHITE FOX OF THE WEST!" We heard a very scared shout.

"Definitely Fubuki." Mio said.

"Wait why was the shout sounded scared?" I questioned her.

"It's probably because i managed to kill 2000 S-rank terrorists." Fubuki said while walking towards us.

2000? What?

"AHHH! THE KIJIN OF THE NORTH IS ALSO HERE!" Another very scared shout.

"Definitely Ayame." We all said at the same time.

"Another scared shout? What did she do..."

"I think it's because i killed 100 SSS-rank boss in just one day" She said while walking towards us.

"IS THIS CITY GOING TO GET DESTROYED!?"

"THE MONSTERS FROM ALL 4 CARDINAL DIRECTIONS ARE ALL HERE!"

"Well aren't they very loud today?" As we all looked to where the voice come from it was Sora-san.

"Yo! Sora-san! Long time no see! Can i eat some ramen after this!" I said in a very happy voice.

"Sure!"

"Damn it's been 500 years since we've gotten popular again." Mio said.

"Yep! I used to be called The Destroyer back then... Didn't really liked the title i prefer the one from this decade!" Ayame said.

"Well, since all 4 of you are finally here, i'll introduce you to the others that will also participate in the demon extermination quest." Sora said

Suzu: OH MY GOD SUZU STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF! FIRST YOU SAID SLOW UPDATES BUT YOUR UPDATING FREQUENTLY! YOU ALSO SAID YOU'LL MAKE A BIO CHAPTER TODAY!

Anyways next chapter 100% will be bio unless i contradict myself again.