Chapter 25: I don't want to disappear.

Warning: The following chapter contains nudity and uncomfortable moments. If bothered by this, you are free to skip. You have been warned.

Murai's POV:

I got back to the room and Zero wasn't their. I went up stares and see her laying in her bed. I could tell she was still awake cause she was crying. I sat down next to her.

Murai: ...... is their way to destroy it without killing you?

Zero: ....No.....Once it's destroyed.... I die again.

She got up and looked at me with a small smile.

Zero: ....Theirs no point in me living anymore....

Murai: .....Stop it!

I grabbed her and held her.

Zero: What are...?

Murai: Theirs always a point in living.

I let go and hold her shoulders and look her in the eye.

Murai: I love you, Zero!

Zero: Wha?!

Murai: You deserve to be happy. Thier's still time until that happens. Until then I'll find a way to make sure this doesn't happen to you or anyone else. Innocent people shouldn't have to suffer anymore.

(Author note: Romantic music choice.)

Zero: But...

I put my hand on her face.

Murai: Let me show you my feelings for you.

I slowly moved my face and kissed her. She was surprised and struggled abit. But then, she sank into the kiss. We then separated for air.

Her face was getting red and so was mine. She then kissed me again only this time she wrapped her arms around my neck. She was more like making out with me.

Zero: ...I ....

Murai: ...Want to you want?...

Zero: ....I ...I don't want to die.... I don't want to be consumed by this flower... I want be alive! Please Murai.... Don't leave me... stay with me till the end.

I nod my head. I notice her face get red again. She then starts taking of her top by untying it, exposing herself to me. I tried not to look but, she grabs my shirt and takes it off of me. She then pressed her chest against my chest and kissed me again, wrapping her arms around me. We then leaned back on the bed, still in the kiss. I tried to be gentle with her. She then wanted to go further so, she untied her under garments, exposing herself. I looked away but she moved my head to look at her in the eye. She then grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. Zero then kissed me again, only it was more like she was making out with me again. I knew this was a special moment, but it didn't feel right to just take advantage of her like this.I didn't want it to be like her past. I wanted her feel like what it means to be in love. We then laid back down on my bed and she wanted me. She wanted me to hold her, kiss her, care for her like only she was the only girl that mattered. And I did.

After our little romantic moment, if you wanna call it that, We laid back down holding each other and kissed each other. She moved her hand across my face and I felt her beautiful white hair. She then smiled at me and said a single thing before we fell asleep.

Zero: I love you, Murai.

Next Morning

I woke and still had Zero, naked beside me. She was still clenching my arm. So, I stayed with her and I fell back asleep.

Zero's POV:

???: You think you can have happiness? Well your wrong! all you are is just a disposable tool.

A didn't recognize this voice. But then I thought, Could it be the flower in conscious.

Zero: No. I'm not disposable! You are you goddamn flower!

??? How dare you?! It's only a matter of time anyway until your body waste's away. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I then woke up quick and realized it was just a dream. But, I could feel the flower. I didn't have much time left. I don't know how long I have left. I look to my left and see Murai still asleep. I smiled and kissed him and held him close in my chest.

Zero: (If I don't have much time left, then I'll enjoy what time I have left with you.)

Murai then started waking up. I let him breath and just turned away.

Murai: You alright?

Zero: Y-yeah. But, could not stair at me? It's embarrassing.

Murai: You don't get embarrassed easily. But, I'll look away.

I then hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. He held my hands and kissed them.

Hours later:

Murai's POV:

We gathered up our gear and left the village to meet up with Lailah and Mikhail. Luckily, their wounds were fully healed. My new armor around my left arm helped out alot, I could move it the way I wanted to. We took to the skies, noticing that the enemy stepped up their tactics with airships. No doubt, their getting use to fighting dragons. But Lailah and Mikhail were fully healed and at full power. They incinerated the airship blockade and we made for the land of Forests.

Lailah and Mikhail said they had sensed an Intoner presence coming from their. My thought was that One was hunting for us. Without the disciples, we had to work extra hard to deal with enemies. We made camp and rested. But, then Accord then showed up. Zero wasn't having anything she had to say. I stopped her from doing anything stupid. Once I did Accord said she had something important need to tell me. It involves Lailah and Mikhail, And their roll in all of this. So, we sat and listened.

To be continued...