The burning gaze🔥

Satyendra's POV:

Satyendra's POV:

Rains....
First 🌧️ rain.... Brings so many memories alive...so many moments...
And although it's beautiful...at times the thundering it brings scares your tiny little heart which has been trying to not recall those memories....
My heart also wants to forget a few of those...or atleast not recall those...
But this rainy season...
Every year starts bringing so many memories...
It all started with those rains after all...
The smell of wet mud ...it's fragrance bringing in so many other fragrances again alive...
Why the hell am I not able to forget those days... We were kids then...
I am a middle aged man now...and SHE  is only my responsibility. Nothing else!!!
But then why am I not able to remember this and I end up getting drawn towards her...
Today again...
When she was standing in the balcony enjoying the rain...
Why did I want to go and hug her warm...

I so wanted to do so much to her...
Her flying hair...her flying dupatta...so many emotions within me all of a sudden ignited and I couldn't help but keep looking at her...

Nothing changed Shravani....
Yet so much changed...

First time I saw her drenching wet in the rain was when she was 16...

Flashback begins...

College had begun...
I was in my first year of graduation...I was 20 although because of Mumma's death I lost a year. I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was the closest to her. She fought a cruel terminal illness called cancer like a warrior. But then we don't have everything in our hands. I tried staying strong for my father and my sisters. My sisters went to school but I couldn't concentrate on my studies. The reason why we shifted from Chennai to Coonoor. It was a fresh start for us. Although my sisters were in tears and hellbent to not leave our Chennai home I and dad convinced them. And finally we are here in Coonoor.

It's been a whole 3 months now. Summer vacations had got over and it was time for my sisters to join pre-university to do their 11th and 12th std. I made sure they joined the same college where I am doing my graduation. Ofcourse we had different buildings and pre-university students were denied entry to the graduation college and graduation students were also not allowed to the pre-university college until and unless it's a college function or they are here to visit the faculty for a reason but we had a common cafeteria, common auditorium and common basketball court.
And anyways I had enough contacts to know if my sister's were safe and not being ragged. I was against ragging always and stood up against it. I have even thrashed people for doing it. Yeah!!! I wasn't into the good boys in the college. I was the bad boy!!!
And somehow I was cool with it!!!
I was in first year of graduation but I was friends with my seniors. Infact I had many girls who were head over heels for me from the final year. Which department....almost all departments!!!
They find me hot!!! Their words not mine!!!
But I wasn't seriously involved with anyone. Dad had gifted me a new nokia mobile phone which was an add on. I would get sms from many girls in the college but craziest of all was my classmate Kanishka. She was so crazy about me that she would call me regularly, cook for me like she was my wife or something and keep looking at me. At times she creeped me out but then entire college found her to be the sexiest girl and that one was crazy about me. My friends envied me but I didn't care much. I have seen hotter girls than Kanishka. Women didn't really attract me much however only one caught my attention till now.