Introduction

Hello everyone! Durand here with the introduction of my new Wattpad series, Ask or Dare: Video Game All-Stars, a spinoff of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! If you're wondering what this spinoffs series, here's the simple premise.

"Durand has gotten MANY demands from fans for video game characters to join Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars, but he was sticking strictly towards Cartoons and Anime for his series. Being fed up with the constant requests and demands, he decided to make a brand new series with ONLY Video Game characters in it to see if people would enjoy it. After putting out the trailer for the series, the fans went crazy and were hyped for the upcoming series."

Now you know the series premise. Now for the rules

1. Keep the questions PG-13 or lower.

2. No Character Requests. Additional characters will be added every 10 episodes.

3. Anything the characters react to must be PG-13 or lower.

4. No questions or dares about killing people.

5. Leave your questions and dares on the most recent part. They're easier to find that way.

6. Don't send multiple questions and dares individually. They're too messy to track like that.

Now it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for! The 10 Franchises that will be joining the show! Here we go!

The games that will be joining are...

SUPER MARIO!!

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!

RAYMAN!!

KIRBY!!

SPLATOON!!

PAC-MAN!!

PERSONA 5!!

DANGANRONPA V3!!

MEGA MAN!!

And last but not least...

PUYO PUYO!!

Now then, time to introduce the cast!

From the Mario series, we have Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy!

From the Sonic series, we have Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles Tails Prower and Knuckles the Echinda!

From the Rayman series, we have Rayman, Globox, and Barbara!

From the Kirby series, we have Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight and Bandana Dee!

From the Splatoon series, we have Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl!

From the Pac-Man series, we have Pac-Man himself!

From Persona 5, we have the whole Phantom Thieves squad! Akira, Morgana, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futuba and Haru! You have to have either all of them or none of them!

From Danganronpa V3, we have Shuichi Saihara, Kaede Akumatsu, Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa!

From the Mega Man series, we have Rock and his sister Roll! (Yes, those are their names)

And from the Puyo Puyo series, we have Arle Nadja, Ringo Ando, Amitie and Ally!

These 35 Heroes will be ready to answer any questions and dares you guys have for them!

Oh, and both of my casts will be meeting each other sometime in the future!

Well, that's all I've got for today. Stay tuned for the series premiere, coming soon! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!