Episode 1: Bringing the Cast Together!

10 minutes after the broadcast of the 163rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars...

Me: So, the day has finally come. Never thought I'd see the day this show would happen, but the fans REALLY wanted them.

*SpongeBob, Lincoln, Maya, Emily, Chavo, Patty, Chloe, Clara, Ami and Jimmy appear*

Maya: Hey babe!

Me: Oh, hey guys! Did you guys get all the invitations out?

SpongeBob: Yep!

Me: You guys got the correct locations, right?

Jimmy: Of course!

Me: Alright, good. I knew I could count on you guys! Well, you guys can all go now.

Clara: Of course, sweetie! *kisses me on the cheek*

Patty: See you later, Durand! Good luck with our new show!

*I hug my Cartoon and Anime friends, then they all leave the room. Well, except Maya.*

Maya: Hey Durand?

Me: What's up, babe?

Maya: You're not gonna put our show on hiatus, are you?

Me: Of course not, Maya! I know how much the show means to you guys, and I don't want you guys to feel like I'm being biased towards the Video Game All-Stars. Besides, I believe that both shows can be successful. After all, Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars became a huge hit, so who says this one can't be a success either?

Maya: I suppose you're right, but how will you manage having both shows?

Me: Don't worry, I'll find a way!

*someone knocks on the door*

???: Hello? Is this Ask or Dare Studios?

Me: Oh, they're here!

Maya: Oh, they are! Well I'll see you later, honey! *kisses me on the cheek and leaves*

Me: And so, it begins...

*I walk over to the entrance door and open it. And I'm greeted to my new cast!*

Kirby: Hiii!

Mario: It's a me, Mario!

Me: Ah, welcome to the studio, everyone! Please, come in!

*the characters all come in the studio and take a look around*

Ann: Wow! It looks even greater in person than it does just watching on TV!

Ryuji: Is this for real?! Are we REALLY in the Ask or Dare studio?!

Morgana: Of course we are, stupid!

Shuichi: I never thought I'd ever be invited to come here..

Ally: I can already tell we're all gonna love being here!

Maki: Hmph. Maybe for you.

Me: Alright, now that you guys have arrived, take a moment to get to know your new crewmates! We begin recording in 20 minutes!

Kaito: Sounds good, Durand!

Me: (And so it begins. The next chapter of my career begins.)