FRIENDSHIP HEADCANON!!

Taka and Byakuya were friends when they were little, let me explain.

considering that the Togami Corperation is very important and stuff (I KNOW I SUCK AT WORDING SHIT OK) and when Toranosuke (kiyotakas grandfather) was prime minister, he was very important.

that leaves me to believe these two bitches have met before, and maybe became friends.

since in byakuyas wiki it doesnt say what age he actually did the sibling-battle-to-become-heir, lets say it was when he was around.. 10. (young I know, but he was the youngest male in the empire so)

and also, since we dont know what age kiyotaka was when the scandal actually happened, lets say he was 9! 

that means since byakuya didnt have all the responsibilities of being heir, and kiyotaka didnt have to study 24/7, they probably would have become friends!

but, due to the scandal, kiyotaka wouldnt be able to see byakuya anymore considering his tarnished family name.

and a year after the scandal, byakuya eventually becomes heir and forgets about kiyotaka.

and kiyotaka never forgot about him.

kiyotaka took that friendship he had when he was 6-9 years old (haha 69) and took pride in it, it showed he did have the potential of making friends!

so imagine how happy he was to see byakuya at hopes peak.

after a introduction and trying to jab at byakuyas memory, byakuya finally remembers him.

they both have changed a lot, they can admit.

Byakuya, once happy-go-lucky and energetic, now cold and blunt.

Kiyotaka, once joyful and creative, now strict and have a constant look of disaproval.

but hey, they became friends again! wooo!