Chapter 6

Will and a team of mercenaries were using a helicopter and a collection box to get Brooklyn the next day.

The gargoyles, even Brooklyn, were all out on the parapets like usual. Brooklyn still slept out there with his clan, but they would have no idea this was happening.

Xanatos and Owen were preparing to go start another day of running their business when they heard the sound of a copter outside. They ran back outside and they saw some men putting a strap belt around Brooklyn's stone frame. His belly easily giving away his secret.

Owen went to grab the laser gun that was nearby.

"Hold your fire. Brooklyn and his baby mustn't be damaged." David ordered.

Owen could understand why. They just didn't know who was ordering this.

The copter flew away once it had Brooklyn off the parapet. He was pulled into the collection box carefully.

"We have the gargoyle, Sevarius. Xanatos saw us, but we knew he would hold his fire." Will said.

"Good. Come to Nightstone Unlimited's rooftop." Anton ordered.

"Yes. While he's still stone, or wait until after sunset?"

"Now." Anton ordered. "We must be ready right away to deal with him."

The pilot was ordered to go to Nightstone Unlimited.

Within a little while, Brooklyn was delivered to Demona's job place. His frame was placed gently on a gurney, and he was taken inside to a table in a surgical room. Shackles were placed on his limbs and tail. Everything would tighten the first moment he woke up. Right now, he had a happy look on his face.

The scientists knew he wouldn't be pleased when he woke up and found himself here in his enemy's quarters.
...............

That night, David told the clan that Brooklyn had been taken during the day that morning. For what, he didn't know, and he didn't know who it was.

"We will find Brooklyn, no matter how long it takes." Goliath declared.

"He can't be out there in his condition." Angela agreed.

"Let's go!" Broadway said angrily that his bro had been targeted.

The clan all flew off into the night to find the second in command male.
................

At Nightstone, Brooklyn awoke from his stone shell, and after it was off, immediately the chains tightened, pulling his arms and legs down to the table.

Brooklyn's eyes were still crystal white, and now, he snarled that he was tied down.

"Oh, I know. It's not right to be tied down in chains first thing in the evening." Demona greeted him.

"Demona! What do you want?! Let me go!" Brooklyn demanded furiously.

"Not until my partner gets a sample from what you hold inside you." Demona said.

Brooklyn froze and his eyes returned to normal. "How do you know anything about me?"

"A little birdie told me." she teased him.

"Winston?"

"No. Someone else. That is not important." she said.

"And now that you are awake, I can get my sample." Anton Sevarius came into his view.

"Sevarius? You two are working together?" Brooklyn asked in shock.

"Yes. We have been for a long time." Demona replied.