Chapter 4~I love you, and you love me

{Sam's POV}

AUTHOR'S NOTE: *GETTING A LITTLE SMUTT*

As I walk home, I can't help but think of Ed and when I kissed him. I hadn't even planned on it, it just happened. I vaguely remember my lips touching his soft skin, and the spot where his stubble is growing. I remember not wanting to pull away, but I had to face it. I'm in a relationship with someone. Someone who cares so deeply about me and loves me. And that I love him back. I try to shake off my memories with Ed when I get home.

The house is empty, mum and dad are at work and my sisters Lily and Mabel are at a friends house. I go upstairs and get ready for my date with David. He thought we could go to his house and order dinner from home. When I'm all done with my shower I look in the mirror at myself. Oh how I hate my body. I'm not muscular like the rest of the guys at my school, and I'm not tan. My face starts to heat up and little tears form in my eyes.

How could David like you? I ask myself. You're not built at all...

I shake my head to loose the terrible thoughts and say aloud, "He loves me for me, and I'm like a big teddy bear so we can cuddle better"
I laugh at myself and get ready for David's.

It's 7:15 right now, when I'm pulling into his driveway. His parents aren't home, so we'll have complete and utter privacy. Before I have a chance to knock on the door, he opens it with his beautiful smile. "Hello beautiful," he says, letting me in, his hand gracefully touching my lower back. "I'm good, and you? I ask blushing like a fool. He smirks at my cuteness and takes my hand. "Why do you have to be so damn adorable?" He asks, leading me to his room. I blush even more and simply reply, "I don't know."

When we get to his room, he has everything set up. Movies for us to watch, our dinner, (fried chicken, my favourite) and candles lit. "Why aren't you a big romantic" I whisper kissing him on his cheek. "Anything for my one and only" he moves his head so our lips meet. After a little bit he pulls away, leaving me whimper at the loss of his warmth. We bundle up under the covers and start our evening. He starts the movie while I take a bite out of my chicken, letting a little moan of deliciousness out. In between giggles David states, " wow I never get a moan like that out of you when we kiss" I put my chicken down, saying, "well maybe you need to do something better." I giggle.

He looks deep into my eyes and crashes his lips into mine. We lock our lips together, kissing more aggressively. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gladly obliges. We kiss harder as his hand rubs my inner thigh. I let out another little moan as he's making me weak. I run my hands through his hair and wrap them around his neck. He moves his lips down my jawline, to my neck. He kisses my sweet spot, leaving a hickey behind. I grow hard and as he continues. We eventually pull away.

I cuddle back into his arms, and close my eyes. Moments of comfortable silence pass when he whispers, "I love you Sam." I smile into his chest and whisper, "I love you too David."

We watch movies the rest of the night, not moving until I have to go. I grab my coat and put my shoes on. He stays silent, watching me. I get up and get lost in his big blue eyes. He gives me a soft smile and kisses me one last time. I fall into his arms, staying there until I know I have to leave. I open the door and walk to my car "I'll see you tomorrow, love" He yells out from the doorway. Before getting in my car I yell, "Tomorrow, my dear." And with that, I went home happy and in love.