Chapter 2~ We all have those weird feelings

{Ed's POV}

4 years later

4 years ago today. The day my best friend, Samuel Fredrick Smith told me in heartbreak, that he was gay. A lot has happened since then. I found a beautiful girlfriend, Bella, and I'm crazy for her. Sam on the other hand, found a perfect guy, David. Sam's started to wear makeup, and all I can say is damn. He looks so handsome I can't stop myself from staring everytime we talk. I know I'm with Bella, it's just, whenever I look into Sam's soft, ocean blue eyes, or talk to him with his adorable laugh-

What the fuck Ed, you're straight. Sam has nothing to do with you having mixed feelings, you're just an idiot.

As I walk out of school, I'm snapped out of thought from someone pushing me.
"What the fuck-" I turn around. "Oh hey Sam" I smile. "Well that's a new greeting from you. But maybe not the nicest if you ask me" Sam chuckles as he walks up beside me.

Man. His laugh is the best thing to hear.

I just softly giggle and smile while we walk in silence towards our hideaway. The sun is still shining bright in the sky, but the fall air still nips at my sweater. "Hey Ed?" Sam asks looking into my eyes. "Yes?"
"I was wondering..., would you mind coming to my next gig? It's this Friday down at the theatre at 7:30."
"Of course I'll come!!! You know that; I love watching you sing your arse off with your beautiful voice."

He blushes a deep red in his cheeks while he looks down on the ground.

"Awh thank you Ed. You're so sweet to me I'm so glad I have you as a best friend."

I bite my lip to stop me from saying anything that would make things awkward between us. So I just give him my best smile and hug him tight.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the short chapter!!:/ but I hope you like it so far❤️