Why are they apart?

DELHI

A lady aged 29 was sitting in balcony and was sipping tea while putting hand on her belly and talking to her unborn little angel and suddenly her phone ranged!!
She picked up her phone
On call -
(Person on call as P and that Lady as L)
L : Namaste Maa! Kaisi hain aap? Aapko pata hai hum aapko kitna yaad karte hain
P: Namaste meri bachchi..Mai bilkul theek nahi hun.. Mujhe bhi teri bhot yaad aa rahi hai.. Aur jab tu aayegi na tabhi mai theek ho paungi..
L: Maa.. Aapko pata hai na ki aap aise baat karengi to hum kamzor pad jayenge.. Achcha theek hai hum koshish karenge ki mission jaldi se khatam ho aur phir hum jaldi se aapke pass aa jayein!!
P : Haan ye hui na meri pyari beti wali baat.. Achcha sun! Mai rakhti hu warna DSP Sahab aaj late ho jayenge HQ ke liye..
Pata nahi raat bhar kya karta rehta hai.. Roz jaake jagana padta haii..
L: Ji maa! Aap jaiye.. Hum bhi thane ke liye taiyar ho jaate hain..

Call ends
[ Yes, the lady is none other than HASEENA MALLIK ]

HM (to herself) : Humne maa se keh to diya ki hum jaldi aayenge par kya sach me uss raat ke baad hum kabhi wapas jaa payenge!!
Kya kabhi sabkuch theek ho payega..
Kaash wo kabhi hamari jeevan me aayi hi nahi hoti..

A tear escapes from her eye!!
But she managed herself and started getting ready.
( She was broken from inside but she never used to show her emotions)

*******************

LUCKNOW
At Anubhav's Home

Maa : Anu!! Anu beta aa ja nashta taiyar hai...

Anu : Ji maa!! Aa rahe hain !!

Anubhav's Room
Anu woke up and went to bathroom to get ready. After 15 min he came out of bathroom and started combing his hair when he noticed the broken bangle of HM on floor..

He picked it up and murmured Kaash!! Kaash aapne hume dhokha na diya hota Haseena ji!! Hum aapse aaj bhi utna hi pyaar karte hain jitna pehle karte the par aapne to humse kabhi kiya hi nahi!! Agar aapne hume dhokha nahi diya hota to kal hum humare vivah ki doosri varshganth mana rahe hote.. Kintu nahi!! Aapko to dhokha dena tha aur hume chod kr jaane ki itni jaldi thi ki aapne hume safai dena bhi zaroori nahi samjha..

Khair kya kar sakte hain.. Hum aapko bhoola to nahi sakte lekin koshish karenge ki aapki yaade hume pareshan na kare!!

And he moved towards the dining table while throwing HM's bangle in dustbin.

*******************
KS and PS HOME

KS : Chaliye sasu maiyaa.. Thane nahi jana kaa..
PJ : Aa rahe hain bahurani

( Nobody knew what happened between HM and AS.. Everybody knew that HM was working on some mission and then she got transferred to some place urgently due to some unknown reasons)
( They all knew that it was a temporary transfer and nobody knew where she was Transferred)
( They cannot call HM as this transfer was somewhat related to some mission)

KS : waise pushpa ji!! Aap MS ko miss kar rahi hain?
Pj : ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai.. Hume to bhot yaad aa rahi hai unki.. Pata nahi kabtak wapas aayengi.. 2 mahine se na baat hui hai na dekha hai unko..
Ks : haan sachme.. Hume bhi bhot yaad aati hai apni Bhabhi aur MS ki

And they reached MPT

*****************
AT MPT

All were doing work.. Since HM wasn't there so they all wanted to make sure nothing wrong happens in her absence.
Then AS enters for routine visit

He looked at all of them working carefully and said Jai Hind
Everybody replied JAI HIND SIR..

(AS has become strict and rude from the day HM had left him.. But everybody used to think that due to workload and stress of not meeting HM has made him like this. They all used to understand his anger.)

He asked about important case files and details and started reminiscing those memories when he used to come to thana just to have glimpse of  while staring towards her cabin

But he came out of his dream when KS asked him : Anu bhaiya kya aapko kuch pata hai bhabhi kab tak aayengi?

AS (anger and rudely) : Maryada me rahiye KS.. Hum aapke bhai nahi aapke ucch adhikari hain.. Aur humse unke baare mai mat poochiye kuch bhi.. Hume poori duniya ki khabar nahi hoti hai..
And then he left the place..

All mpt members were shocked at his sudden outburst..

Here AS was thinking : Ye humne kya kardiya.. Abhi tak kisi ko nahi pata hai ki humare aur Haseena ke beech kya hua hai.. Lekin hum iss sabko jyada din tak chupa bhi to nahi sakte.. Kya karein..
While thinking he reached HQ and took his seat and engrossed himself in work.

********************
DELHI
HM entered Preetvihar Police Thana where SI Rajesh Sharma , Head Const Praveen Sinha Const Ragini Yadav were working ( SI Rajesh Sharma is a man in his 50s and knew HM from her first posting in Mumbai , Praveen Sinha and Ragini Yadav are 27 and 25 year old constables and quite hard working).. Everybody saluted her and she replied JAI HIND!!

[ It had been 1 month since HM has joined this thana but she was never able to make even the 1% of the bond she had with MPT members but still she treated them very well...

Everybody likes HM in PPT, especially SI Rajesh Sharma. He used to see his younger self in HM and always wanted to help her and he also sensed that there is something sorrowful behind HM's smile which she is hiding from the world. But he never used to interfere in her personal space. 

HM had already told them about MPT members and their antics so everybody always wondered that why HM is not like that with them and all PPT members were always interested to meet MPT members ]

HM was engrossed in her work when she felt uneasy and threw up in washroom. She was completely drained but she get back to work. Weakness was visible on her face.

Then RS entered in HM's cabin to take her signatures on some files and noticed that she seems unwell.

RS : MS..Aap theek to hain?

HM: Ji..JI Rakesh ji hum bilkul theek hain..par aap aisa kyu pooch rahe hain?

RS: Wo aap kaafi weak dikh rahi hain isiliye..chaliye apna dhyan rakhiye ..hum jaake ye files submit kar aate hain..

HM: Ji..Theek hai

HM(to herself): Hum kisi ko apni tabiyat ke baare me nahi bata sakte..agar humne aisa kiya to saare planning kharab ho sakti hai...

And she leaves for her house...

.

.

.

.

.

Well, Stay Tuned and please tell me whether you liked it or not through comments. And this is my first ff so please bear my mistakes!! I'll try to improve with upcoming parts...