New Case and HM's health

Next day,

HM woke up in her room and felt nauseous. This morning sickness and nausea has become her daily routine and she has become used to it. Today she has an appointment with the doctor. So, she was getting ready. She skipped her breakfast as she wasn't in mood of making one and she was getting late . So she left for Hospital.

****************************************************************

AT HOSPITAL

Doc : See, HM aapki reports mai koi changes nahi hain Ms Mallik..humne improvement expect ki thi but aisa kuch nahi hua..Aapko abhi bhi bhot dhyan rakhne ki zarurat hai..Aur ho sake to apni family ko bula lijiye dhyan rakhne ke liye kyuki aapko family care aur mental support ki need hai..Haan aur 1 baat...Ab aapko week me 1 baar checkup ke liye aana hi aana hoga ..Okay?

HM : Okay Doctor..Thanks..

HM leaves

HM was heading towards her car when she saw some suspicious activity in an isolated area of hospital and she went towards the place.

The isolated area actually was the new ward of hospital which was in construction.

She tried to listen to conversation of 2 masked man..

Man 1 - M1 and Man 2 - M2

M1 : Kya..Lucknow se boss aa rahe hain

M2 : haan..wo jaldi hi aayenge yaha ka progress dekhne bas tum koshish karo ki jitni bhi jyada se jyada bodies mil rahi hain unke organs safely dealers tak pahoch jaaye..

M1 : Lucknow wale hospital main to sab kaam bilkul theek se chal raha hai..bas ab yaha bhi dhang se settlement ho jaye tab to hume kisi cheez ki chinta nahi hogi.

But suddenly HM moves forward and a noise was created which alerted those man and they ran away.

Now, HM came to know about the Organ Selling racket of hospital...And she informed her senior about this..

Her senior assured her that as soon as they will get some clue they will appoint a team and they will help HM in solving the case.

*********************************************************************

2 days later 

AT MPT 

A lady along with her 2 children came running to MPT and started crying bitterly.

MPT members came near her and suddenly AS entered Mpt

They asked her what happened...

Lady : Humare pati ko parso heart attack hua tha aur humne unhe Health First Hospital mein admit karwaya tha..Unhone humko bola ki Covid ki wajah se hum unse mil nahi sakte aur aaj bola ki unki mrityu ho gayi hai aur hume unki body bhi nahi milegi..Kripya hamari madad kijiye..

Everyone was shocked that why was Hospital Staff was denying to give the body..

They assured the lady and started investigation and they came to know that many such cases are filed against this hospital in other thanas. They started investigating more and tried to go deep in roots and they came to know about the Organ Trafficking Racket and about chief's visit to Delhi.

Anubhav talked to Commissioner of Delhi and discussed how to proceed for the case?

Comm : See Mr Singh, Mujhe lagta hai aap yaha temporary transfer le lijiye aur apni team ko mission se 1 hafta pehle bula lena isse aapko case ko samajhne me help milegi aur mai apni sabse efficient team aur team leader of PPT ko aapki help ke liye appoint kar dunga.Actually PPT ki SHO ne mujhe iss case ke bareme bataya tha aur agar mai unko aapke saath apoint karunga to aapko kafi help hogi..Although wo Delhi mai nayi hain lekin Case Solve karne ke tareeke ki wajah se best officer ban gayi hain..

AS : Ji Sir bilkul..aur agar aapne tareef ki hai to pakka kuch special hi hoga unme..Hum kal hi transfer ki baat karte hain aur case par kaam karna shuru karte hain..

Call ends

Comm calls HM

HM: jai hind sir

Comm : Jai hind HM..Dekhiye HM maine aapko ye batane ke liye call kiya hai ki jis case ke baare me aapne hume details di thi usko proceed karne ke liye jaldi hi ek naye DSP appoint kiye jaa rahe hain aur sab strategy plan hone ke baad unki team bhi aa jayegi ..toh ab aapko aur apki team ko unke saath milke case solve karna h..is that clear miss mallik?

HM: yes sir..hum poora cooperate karenge aur koshish karemge ki sab sahi se ho jaaye

*************************************************************************************

AS reached MPT same day and told about his conversation with Comm of Delhi to whole MPT team. They all agreed to his plan

AS talked to Ig Lucknow and moved to Delhi after 4 days.

***********************************************************************************

DELHI

AS came out of airport and thought to have a round of HealthFirst Hospitals's Delhi's Branch.

( Same hospital where He's treatment is going on and Organ Trafficking Racket is active)
He asked his driver to turn the car in Hospital's direction and entered hospital as a patient.
At the same time HM was exiting from the hospital with some reports in her hand.
And thud!! They both collided with each other and HM's reports fell from her hand.. She got a familiar sensation after collision but she was in a hurry as she was getting late for Thana so she left hurriedly.
Similarly, AS felt something unusual but he left and took a round of hospital and moved towards Comm office..

***************************
Commissioner Office

AS : Jai Hind Sir!! DSP Anubhav Singh reporting

Comm : Jai Hind Anubhav Singh.. Bataiye aane mei koi taklif to nahi hui

AS : Ji nahi sir.. Kaarye hetu aane me hame kaisi taklif ho sakti hai.. Hamara jivan to apne desh aur desh ke karye ke liye hi samarpit hai

Comm: Wonderful!! Mujhe aap jaise honhar officer se yehi aashaa thi.. To chaliye mai aapko apni team se bhi milwa deta hu.. Team of Preetvihar Police Thana

AS: Ji avashya sir..

Both leave for PPT and HM has reached PPT from hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please do vote and comment so that i can come to know how's the story and..
Next part will be uploaded soon