Damn his long legs!

Shanaya Oberoi

I just returned from the botique from where I had to pick up Myra's engagement dress and Dad called me.
"Shanaya. I need to talk to you." He said.

"Yeah." I said and walked towards him.

"Let's have a walk at the backyard." He said and I just nodded.

"So how do you like Adarsh?" He asked and I looked at him furrowing my brows.

"He is a nice guy but why are you asking?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to know. What more do you think about him?" Dad asked.

"He is responsible, mature, soft spoken person. We rarely find such men now a days." I said chuckling.

And then too my heart wants that one jerk who is nothing but a pain in my ass!

"Okay." Dad said with a smile and then we had a normal chat about engagement preparations which was going to be held tomorrow.
.
.
.
"Myra!" I yelled entering Myra's room.
It is her engagement today and this bitch is busy playing some game on her mobile.

"What?" She asked annoyed because I disturbed her game apparently.

I just rolled my eyes and dragged her from the bed.
"I want you to take a shower in 5 minutes. The beautician will be here anytime." I said glaring at her.

"Why do I need a beautician? Daksh is already seen me in worst conditions." She said scowling but one stern glare from me and she rushed to the bathroom.

The people I am surrounded by are absolutely crazy..!

I got ready and talking on call with one of the wedding co-ordinators I was walking towards the backyard where the function was to be held.

But I bumped into something, I would rather say a wall.

Ofcourse!
Who could it be?

He held my waist to make me steady and I glared at him.
He just chuckled and said
"How do you manage to come & fall in my arms everytime?"

"I don't have time for your bullshit." I said trying to push him behind.

Keyword, Trying!

He held me more tight and said
"You're attempts are going to be futile, Jaan." He whispered and I looked at him wide eyed.

Shameless Jerk..!

"You have no right to call me that." I said smacking his chest.

"Why not? Just because we are not together doesn't mean my feelings have evaporated in thin air." He said rolling his eyes.

"Shana." Mom called me but luckily she was walking towards us and didn't see in what compromising position were we in.

"Leave me. Mom is coming." I whispered.

"I'll leave you. Only if you promise to dance with me today." He said with a smirk and groaning I just gave in to his demand.
He left my waist and started walking backwards.

He winked at me and blew a flying kiss in my direction.
I fake smiled and acted as if I caught his flying kiss and then threw it on the ground while stabbed it by my heel.

He just laughed seeing that & left.

I smiled to myself.

You're not supposed to smile!