Somnophilia

You slowly start to wake up to the sounds of your partner pleasing themselves. Little did you know they were looming over top of you while doing it. One hand keeping them up and the other stroking themself just mere inches away from your skin. "Honey, what are you doing?" You say softly in a quiet tone. To which he spreads your legs gently. Asking for your consent before proceeding further. After nodding and giving them the go ahead, they slowly insert themself into you with a low groan. Going faster, their thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier as they reach closer and closer to the climax. Letting out moans and grunts of pleasure. Rambling on about how badly they wanted you, and how badly they needed you. You barely being able to hold yourself up as their hips rut into yours. Fast thrusts hitting just the right spot. Whimpers could be heard seeping through both mouths. Lost in the pleasure. "I love you" is all you could both mutter out. It gets to the point where you can't take it anymore. Begging to release. He agrees as he is also at his point. You finish together, mixing your substances. Then cuddling your partner, holding them close as you start to drift off happily to sleep. Holding each other close.