Naughty girls deserve a punisment

I look back at what I did that day to deserve this, and I wish I didn't do those things. I regret getting on top of him, and acting like I owned him. I should've know this would happen.
Before we left to his parents house for thanksgiving. He told me to put a small remote controls vibrator right against my clit. And I asked why. And he replied with "don't you remember being a bad girl and acting like you owned me? Well, here's your punishment whore. Now do what I say" so I go to the bathroom and quickly place the vibrator agains my clit. Once we arrive to his parents house and settle in, I feel a sensation start on my clit. "Fuck he turned it on. Oh god it feels so good. But I cant let anyone know" I think to myself.
As the night goes on, he turns it up more and more. It gets to the point where I can't take it. And I run to the bathroom. And quickly text him. Begging him to let me cum. He says "you can cum, but don't think about taking it out. You're gonna cum as many times as you can. You got that?" And with that I walk out of the bathroom, whilst in the middle of an orgasm. I try to play it off, but it's so hard. Trying to moan under my breath. As I reach yet another climax. This goes on for hours. And finally, after the last climax. He turns it off. As we're getting ready to go. The relief on my face when the sensation ceased. It felt so good, and I don't regret this punishment at all. I just wish I did more than just pinning him down and owning him. Because next time, I want it worse.