Passion and possession <3

They threw you down against your bed, roughly, just the way you enjoy it to. Kissing you passionately while hovering overtop of you. Cooing in your ear about how cute you look underneath of them. "Mine, and only mine" they whisper in your ear. You can feel their warm body on top of yours. As they begin kissing down your neck, leaving small hickies and claiming you as their own between shallow and aroused breaths. "Hm? What was that dear?" They say, touching your thigh softly as you squirm and rut your hips up towards theirs. "You're so cute, I'm gonna do so many things to your tiny frame." they exclaim. Pushing your underwear down as they thrust their fingers into you. Just to get a cute reaction out of you. Moving their hand abruptly after they did that. "Not yet bitch. I wanna hear you beg for me." They whispered into your ear menacingly. You shudder, and they just laugh from the look on your face. Knowing exactly what they're doing to you. The desperate cries seeping from your lips as you whine and beg for more. Wanting it so badly, having nothing on your mind but the pleasure they give to you. You try to fight back the urges to be bratty, knowing that they won't give you what you want.. or would they?  You giggle at the thought of them thrusting up into you to make you shut up. You giggle, looking him in the eyes. "Beg to use me sir  I'm not letting you touch me." you moan out from the feeling of their length gliding in and out of your hole. Roughly, but lovingly at the same time. "Shut the fuck up. I tell you what to do, or are you forgetting? You're my fucking pet." he coos at you, whispering dirty little things into your ear. He can feel you getting wetter as this is all happening and he knows you're loving it. Just as much as he is.  You can feel him grab at your hips hungrily. Wanting you closer to his body. Kissing you passionately while his hips grind harder into yours. Panting between kisses. Sweat dripping off your body's, nothing but pure love in the air. "Please, please let me finish!" you say out. "Awh? Begging for me? Come on doll make a mess of yourself." audible moans and whines could be heard throughout your bedroom. As you both release. He collapses beside you, cradling you in his arms. "Such a good toy" he lets out into your ear as you fall asleep against his chest.