~Tough Love~

Rough and desperate sex, how much more do I have to say?
You on top of your partner while their nails dig into your sides, pushing you down against their thigh. Grabbing at you, wanting to be as close as possible to each other, hands nestled in the others hair, moans and groans being heard throughout the room even before they've touched you. All you want is to feel them, isn't it? The tingly feeling you get when their lips merely meet the soft skin of your neck, sucking and biting down on it just to feel you wiggle against them, you know how much that turns them on, don't you?:)  pushing each other against every surface imaginable, just wanting to feel the pleasure you give each other. Them picking up your small petite body, pushing your frame against the mattress. While they flip you onto your stomach and drag your hips up. Slowly aligning themselves with the entrance to your hole, "do you want me inside of you?" They say, desperately wanting to feel you tense up around their length. "Yes please" you mutter out quickly, just wanting them to ruin you. And with them, they slam their hips into yours, making you scream from the pleasure as they begin to thrust into you. Pulling your hair back, wrapping their free hand around your throat, fucking you like a mindless doll, you're nothing but a toy for their pleasure after all. Pushing you to your high, you want it bad don't you? "Please let me cum I'll be good I promise!" you mutter out, pathetically at that. "Hm, what was that baby? You'll have to be louder:)" they utter in reply. Still fucking you with little to no mercy. Hitting that sweet spongy spot that makes your eyes roll back and your toes curl, they know how much you love it. "I can't take it anymore sir, please let me cum. I'll do anything!" you exclaim, basically screaming at this. He gives you a soft smile and gentle nod as you feel the knot in your stomach come undone, whilst he's still inside of you. Chasing his own orgasm while using your body for the pleasure.
After you both finish, he grabs you by your waist pulling you in. Playing with your hair as you eventually drift off to sleep.