Rainy days

The water hitting the window, was causing a soothing and calming sound. Light emitting from the dim lamp beside our bed. Our legs intertwined, while he's holding me firmly in his arms. Drifting softly and calmly into slumber, when suddenly, he pushed me over and got on top of me. I didn't know what to think, I was shocked. As he started kissing me, asking if this was okay, and I agreed, as he continued, his hands running down my body, his warm breath against my skin, giving me goose bumps. His sweet words causing me to get all flustered. As he looks me in the eyes. "Awh, Baby. Look at you, your blushing. And you're probably throbbing as well, aren't you princess? You don't know how badly I want this. I wanna feel you tense up around me, I wanna go as deep inside of you as I can, I just want you so fucking badly" as he moans softly into my ear. Causing me to let out a soft and quiet "I need you so badly sir." and with that, he started to undress himself, his perfect body, just over top of me, the sensation of the throbbing, and the wetness was overwhelming. He starts teasing me, just slightly running his length up and down my slit. Chuckling at the sight of me getting wetter and wetter. "How do you want it darling? Do you want it hard, soft, deep, I'll give you everything you want" and with a choked moan I let out a soft "do whatever you please, I'm yours. Use me how you'd like master" and with that he says "that's what I like to hear whore. Now be a good puppy and take it all for me"
He starts to push himself inside of me, moaning softly while he's thrusting "oh fuck you're so tight. It barely fits, but with how wet you were, it just slid right in. Did you really want me that badly princess" he chuckles. And all I can do is whimper and moan because it feels too good. A soft "h-harder daddy" slips out accidentally. I look away and blush. He chuckles, going harder and deeper inside of me. "Is this what you want slut? Is this how you like it?" He says, as he grabs my throat, and starts choking me. "Awh, I can feel you getting even wetter from this. You're such a whore, enjoying this, it's pathetic. Yet it makes me wanna fuck you even harder. I wanna make you scream, I wanna make you beg, and I wanna make you cry. Now, let everything out. Don't hold in any of those pretty little noises baby" he says, in a low voice. Yet all I can manage to get out is a pathetic little "I-I-it f-feels so g-good d-daddy. F-f-fuck k-keep hitting t-that s-s-spot" and with a couple more thrusts into that spot, I'm screaming, and begging to cum. The rain still making that soft pitter patter noise on the window. "Cum for me baby, make a mess all over my cock, be daddy's good little slut" and with that, we both release. And he cleans me up, telling me how good I did for him. As he holds me in his arms and we drift off to sleep. Both filled with euphoria.