Masturbation <3 (male)

You're sitting on your bed, casually scrolling through social media. It was just supposed to be a quiet night. When suddenly you start to feel the blood rush to your head, and not the one you're supposed to be thinking with. Trying to ignore you continue to scroll through the explore page. Until you stumble across a thread. You feel it all come rushing at you. The urge to lean your head back and stroke yourself. It gets worse and worse as you read more into the thread. Not knowing that it included audios, videos, and pictures. You can't resist it anymore. Pull your boxers off, throwing them on the floor. Grazing your fingers around the tip teasingly. As you finally wrap your hand around your length. With a slightly firm grasp, stroking it. Moans can be heard all around your room, not even trying to hide what you're doing to yourself. You pull up the pictures you have of her on your phone. Her eyes shining like the stars. The random urge to release all over her face overwhelms you. Now going faster as that thought is stuck in your head. Looking at her pretty face, wondering what type of pleasure her mouth would bring you. The way her small hands run up and down your v-lines every time she pleases you. "A~ahh, y/n I want you so badly~" he moans out as he releases his seed onto the picture before him. Covering his phone in the substance, falling onto his back, full of endorphins. As he grabs the nearest object, stroking it while he falls asleep, thinking about how he's gonna talk to you face to face the best day.