Chapter 47. Fights

A/n: Hey guys! I just wanted to ask of you think i should change name on Naruko to something less obvious-🤡 Pls let me know in the comments!

~Naruko's POV~

He became irritated, "YOU said it was for our own good! We've waited and waited for you in YEARS just so we could pay you back for everything you've done! But you never came!! We thought you had forgotten! That you didn't love us anymore! That you had changed side!"

"I love you both more than anything in this world!!" I said as I started crying. "How could you ever even think that thought?! You don't need to pay anything back to me! I never ever said that in the first place!!" I yelled.

~Naruto's POV~

"Naruko, calm down! Your eyes are red, and the nine tails are getting the best of you right now!" I said as she ignored me.

I looked over at Sasuke and saw how he noticed her change in looks as well. "He's right Naruko, you really should calm down now." He said seriously.

"And why should I listen to you?! You haven't listened to me a single bit, so why should I?!" She said as I looked down.

Even though I hate to admit it, she did have a big point.

"Yes I know that we didn't listen and I'm sorry! I apologised and I know it's not near enough, but you need to listen! If you don't then this will become very dangerous!" He said, still trying to convince her.

"...." She stood there silent for a while before she spoke again "You know what? Fuck it! Fuck it all! Everything I've done this far, I'll just drop it and stop with my *save everyone so they don't die* mission!"

Both me and Sasuke stood there silently, not knowing what to say.

"I'm gonna be the worst enemy you've ever seen..." She said and looked at us like a psycho before she disappeared.

_________________________________________________

A/n

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter took forever! I had some trouble figuring out how the story would go for now.

I'm also sorry that this is so short, buuuut, it's something at least right?😅