Chapter 51: Attack on the leaf village

~Third person POV~

BOOOOOM

.......................................

A loud bomb like sound was all that was heard for miles. You could see the birds escaping from where the sound was coming from and you would wonder where it came from and why. Though most people thought it was the sound of the hidden mist village destroying their buildings and build new ones again, that wasn't quite the case.

~Naruko's POV~

"Hahahahahaaa!! Finally some action again!" I said after Nagato had used his Pain doll to create some sort of bomb of light which destroyed the whole village! Super awesome if you ask me.

It looked like a big ass quarter had crashed into the village, leaving only a big hole left. And smashed all the buildings into the ground with only a little bit of iron sticking up here and there.

"Don't get too excited yet." Konan said, "There are a few very strong ninjas here as you may know."

"Of course I do. I grew up here with them. Besides, I know their every move and jutsu. I've been training all this time so hard just so that I can beat them up." I smirked a little. "Revenge sweet revenge..."

~Naruko's POV~

On top of a big mushroom I sat and meditated when gradpa frog came jumping in a hurry.

"Naruto! NARUTOOOO!!"

"Huh?" I turned around and looked at him, "What's up?"

"I'm happy to tell you that your training period is over here. You've made it through your tests-"

"Oh really?! That's awesome!" I stood up excited and looked at him with a big smile. "I can finally go home again"

"HOLD YOUR SNAKES. I'm not done yet boy!" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Yes, you can go home now. BUT. Know that there has been an attack on the hidden leaf. They need your help, so be careful. And remember everything I've taught you! It'll come handy!"

"An attack on the village? That's not good..! How do I get back?" I asked.

"Eat one of these." He said and took out tree green balls from his pockets. "You're not going alone. Me and granny frog will come along with you to give you strength."

~Naruko's POV~

The first shinobis had come to fight Nagoto's puppets, while I sat in a nearby tree watching them and the surroundings. I had evacuated the villagers with my thunder kunai knives before the bomb shot down. Ofc, I'm so fast that they didn't see me. Which is for the best.

Even though I'm against the leaf village, there are still people that I care about. They are my people after all... Even though I despite the village there's still a part of me that wants to protect it. I mean as long as the villagers survive they can rebuild the village. It's not that bad, I'm just out for Sasuke and Naruto.

"Oh, seems like they beat those puppets asses already. Oh besides Pain. I mean with his ability to being able to revive the others, I can sit here a bit longer." I said as Naruto appeared out of smoke on a giant frog, with two frogs on each of his shoulder, and two giant frogs beside the one he stood on.

"PFFFT- WHAT A LAME ENTRANCE!!" I laughed, putting my hand over my mouth in a attempt to try not to laugh too loud.

"True, he could've done it better. But that's just my opinion."

My eyes widened at the familiar voice.