Chapter 49. Prologue of a new era

~Naruko's POV~

With tears building up as my hopeless anger mixed sorrow rose, I shook my head and left the argument I had with Kiyomi and Itatchi. I had my eyes glued on the ground as I found myself outside of the hideout, only to find Obito sitting by a tree looking up at me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He smiled gently at me after reading me face expression.

I nodded slowly as I wiped away some watery snot that was just about to drop to the ground, and then sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a comforting hug while I had my head on his shoulder.

After probably about a minute or two about me thinking, I spoke up and told him about my boyfriend cheating on me, and made sure to excluding the mission I've been on.

"I see... well I understand why you still have your boyfriend, and your brother of course... you do love them." He sighed, "Damn, this gives me flashbacks from when I was in love around 13 years old... only to see the girl I loved die by my best friend hands..." He looked at me, "It's okay to be mad, even if you could've payed them a visit it's not your fault. Okay? None of this is your fault." He said and smiled as he embraced me in a proper hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and started crying, he just understand me so much. Much more than anyone.

"Shh... it's okay... it's okay to be the villain... if the whole world turns against you... you turn against them..."