Chapter 41. Two years

Naruko's POV:

"You did WHAT?!" Kiyomi and Itachi screamed at me in shock.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?!" Itachi asked as I laughed nervously.

"Yeah... Well... I've been so busy with training and uh... I may or may not have forgotten about it until now..." I laughed nervously again and looked away to avoid eye contact.

"So that's why Sasuke hasn't come to get revenge these past two years?" Kiyomi asked as I nodded slowly, still looking away.

"You could've told us sooner you big idiot!" Kiyomi hit me in the head.

"OW! I told you, It's been two years, and I've been busy with training with 12 Idiots!" I held my head and pouted.

"You may be stronger than me with your so called blood jutsus, but I'm not a idiot! I'm older than you!" She hit me again.

"OW! Could you stop hitting me?!" I whined as she hmph:ed and looked away.

"Could you guys stop fighting?" Itachi signed. "We need to go and talk with Sasuke..."

"Eh? Why?" I looked up at him.

"Because SOMEONE destroyed our plans!" Kiyomi added, "hmph!"

"I-... no. Because we need to explain and talk to him." Itachi sighed again.

"Oh..."

"Well you know what? You guys are boring me out! So I'll go and train with Tobi! Hmph." I pouted and started to walk away.

"Uh- ok- see you later."

Up until now I've tried to avoid Tobi or Obito as much as I can, just because I was scared that he would see through me... But I knew I had to talk to him sooner or later, so this was a perfect opportunity for that...

"Hi dad..." I said as I walked up to him. He looked behind at me and took his mask of while smiling.

"Finally decided to stop avoiding me?" He chuckled.

"I- How did you-.... You know what never mind- But yes I guess you could put it that way..." I sat down beside him. "I was just scared of talking to you after so long I guess... I know that compared to the others, you know me inside and out, so I can't really pretend around you..." I chuckled.

"Yeah... I did a good job raising you" He smiled for himself, "Just look at how much you've grown... Even without me... learned your own jutsus and shit." He laughed and hit my back lightly.

I chuckled once again and put my head on his shoulder, "We still have to keep your identity hidden from the others right?"

"Yup..." He looked over at me.

"As I thought", I smiled "I've missed you more than I thought that I would..."

"Well same to you kiddo, it was more empty than I thought it would've been without you."

I chuckled, "Wanna train together?" I looked at him, "I haven't trained and created my own jutsus all for nothing, dattebayo!" I grinned.

"Heh... Ofc, I'm always up for a match against you! Aaaaand, I'm gonna win! Hehe!" He stood up and pointed at me.

"I- What?! Noooo! I'm the one winning you old man! Hmph!" I crossed my arms and turned my head away while pouting.

"Excuse you?! Don't call me an old man!! I'm just 16 years older than you, you little brat!" He yelled at me as I laughed.

"Oh come on! Everyone knows that you're old enough to be my gramps!"

"I- COME HERE YOU SHITTY KID!!" He yelled and ran after me as I laughed harder and ran away.

"NOUUUUU!!! AHHHHHHH SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!" I laughed as he caught me and picked me up. "Oh wow, I'm surprised an old man like you have the strength to carry me...!" I mocked him.

"Oh shut it already! If you piss me off to much I'll sell you on the black market! Not that I would get that much from you though-"

"I- Shut up!! I'm worth a bunch of money compared to you, old hag!" I laughed again.

"That's it! I'm tying you up and throwing you in the lake!" He put me over his shoulder and put his mask on, walking inside the hideout as I kept laughing, moving around, trying to get down.

"AAAAAAH! HELPPPP!!" I laughed and kicked around, looking around, "SASORIIII HELP MEEEE!!" I laughed harder as he looked at me.

"Nope. You're on your own."

"I- Seriously-?"

"Yeah. Now bye." He said and walked away.

"I- Dude-... YOU KNOW WHAT FINE!!"

Obito started laughing in his Tobi voice, "No one can help you now!!"

"Yes! I can!! If no one else want to help me, I'll help myself! Hmph!" I started making some hand signs, "Blood style, blood strings!" I shouted as I could now control his movements like a puppet. "Haha!! Not so bossy now huh?" I said as I made him put me down.

"I- You sure will win any battle if you can control the opponents movements." He smiled.

"Hehehe! Well, strong ass opponent will be able to break free, but I already have the solution for that!" I made a proud face. "Pluuuus, I have a couple of winning moves on my sleeve."

"Yeah... You're right.. You'll need that for the mission to take the Kazekage Gaara." He smiled and began to walk away as I stayed silent.

That was when I was reminded of the mission I put myself in and that I had forgotten about the last two years.