Part 7

Chapter 7

Natalie's P.O.V

Ding......Dong.....Ding..... Dong....

"Alright I'm coming." I yelled as I ran down the stairs to open the door.

"Hey Natalie." Cole said as I opened the door.

"Hey Cole, come on in." I said giving him a hug. "Umm, where's Nate?" I asked.

"Oh Nate has a meeting with another group and so he couldn't come today." He said.

"Oh, well that's a shame." I said.

"Oh yeah, and why's that? Got a little crush on my brother?" he asked smirking.

I elbowed him in the gut and smiled in satisfaction when he groaned in pain. "No, I don't have a crush. I was just upset because I wouldn't be able to annoy him. But oh well, you're here so I'll annoy you instead." Smirking, oh the poor boy had no idea what's in store for him. Ashley and I decided to implement our plan tonight and invite Draky for dinner, which is why Ashley is out shopping for groceries right now.

"Hello, earth to Natalie." Cole said waving his hands in front of my face.

"What?" I asked startled out of my daze.

"I said, where is Ashley?"

"Oh, she's out grocery shopping, but don't worry she'll be back soon." I said.

"Would you like some orange juice?" I asked.

"Please," he said.

"Alright, just a sec." I said and went to the kitchen to pour him a cup.

"So, why is she going grocery shopping today? She went grocery shopping yesterday." He said.

"Really?" I said. "And how do you know that she went grocery shopping yesterday? Are you stalking my sister?" I said smirking at his uncomfortable look.

"Umm, well, uh, she told me, Duh." He said.

"Did you just say duh" I said.

"Hehe, sorry my niece has been rubbing off on me." He said smiling fondly at the memory of his niece. "But anyways, you didn't answer my question. Why is she grocery shopping today when she went yesterday."

"Oh, we have a friend coming over and she wants everything to be perfect." I said.

"Oh yeah, what's her name?"

"Actually, the friend is actually a he and not a she." I said smirking when I noticed he stiffened.

"What's his name? I probably know him." He said clearing his throat.

"You don't." I said waving my dismissingly.

"It's fine just tell me his name." he said.

"His name is Drake." I said.

"ok, and-" he started to say before he was interrupted by sound of the door slamming shut.

"Hey Natalie." We heard Ashley yell. "Can you come help me with the groceries. I need to start cooking so that everything will be ready for dinner. I want everything to be perfect for Drake" She said, and I smiled in satisfaction when I saw Cole's hands ball up into fists.

"Oh hey Cole" she said as she walked to the kitchen with some of the grocery bags. I followed her with the rest of the bags but not before hearing Cole grunt back a 'hello'

"hey nice job." I told Ashley as I followed her into the kitchen. "You should have seen him, he was really jealous when you said that you wanted everything to be perfect for drake." I said giggling slightly.