chapter 3

Chapter 3

The days passed and school has been boring as ever. I’ve been spending most of my time hanging out with drake, mostly at my house so that Ashley wouldn’t be left alone and because Drake fell in love with Ashley’s cooking. When I told Ashley that I met Drake she was happy because that meant she got to thank him properly for helping us out the other day, and she did that by inviting him over for dinner and that’s how Drake fell in love with Ashley’s cooking. Anyways, I continued to cause trouble and thankfully I still wasn’t caught for my prank on the principal, but I still got detention for all my other pranks. I made my way over to my car after serving detention and headed home. I was supposed to meet up with Drake later on and so I wanted to go and change before that.

“Ashley I’m home.” I yelled as soon as I entered the house. I heard some noise in the kitchen so I figured she’d be over there. On my way to the kitchen I passed the living room and threw my bag.

“Oww” I heard someone say.

“Sorry” I said and was about to make my way back to the kitchen when I froze in realization that someone was in my living room. I turned around and saw two extremely HOT guys standing there.  The first one was gorgeous he had black hair, blue eyes, and seemed to around 6,3 feet tall, he was pretty muscular and looked to be around 18 years old. The other one was also gorgeous; He looked to be around 18, with a wonderful tan and the most amazing green eyes ever. His jaw was strong and chiseled along with the rest of his body that I was able to make out because his shirt clung to his body. I could see his biceps, triceps, and a delicious 6 pack, oh and let’s not forget his luscious brown hair. So yea they were pretty HOT, heck they were even hotter than Draky, no offense Draky.

“Who are you?” I asked them after I came back to my senses.

“I’m Cole, and this is my brother Nate.” the guy with black hair said.

I looked at the other guy and saw him rubbing his shoulder, but he looked at his brother at the sound of his name then turned to look at me, as soon as his eyes landed on me they popped open. His eyes roamed my body and this was starting to make me all hot and flustered but I was determined not to show any signs of weakness in front of him. Thankfully his brother nudged him in the ribs and he tore his eyes away from me.

“Dude, stop staring” Cole whispered

“I can’t help it, she’s hot.” Nate said.

“You know I can hear you.” I said.

“Hehe, right…”

“Anyways that’s not the point. The point is what are you guys doing in my house?”

“It’s not your house, its Ashley’s” Nate said.

“Yeah, well Ashley’s my sister so it makes it my house too.”

“Whatever.”

“Aww, what’s the matter did you run out of comebacks?”  I asked, I knew I was getting on his nerves but I just couldn’t stop it was really amusing to watch.

“No” he scoffed, “I’m just going to ignore you and be the mature one.”

“Oh that’s right, how old are you again Thirty five?” I asked mockingly.

“Haha, very funny.” Nate said while Cole just chuckled.

“Well your brother thinks it’s funny.” I said smiling sweetly.

“Natalie, is that you?” Ashley asked interrupting our banter.

“Yea, I’m in the living room.” I yelled back and after a few minutes she came in with 2 glasses of juice for Nate and Cole.