chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

A few weeks passed since the first day of school and I thankfully still wasn’t caught for my prank on the principle, but unfortunately I have gotten into trouble for all the other pranks I caused and for making my teacher cry. The worst part was that my prank wasn’t really bad. I just put insects in her bag which is no biggie at all and because the teacher ended up crying and I ended up being grounded and let me tell you it is not fun at all to be grounded. I couldn’t even go shopping, which made me annoy Ashley. I kept nagging on her head trying to get her to take me shopping and finally after A LOT of nagging she agreed and so here I am wandering around in the mall with Ashley and thankfully she was actually enjoying her time. We spent most of the afternoon shopping and then decided to have some pizza for lunch. We shopped for a while more until we couldn’t stand anymore and so made our way back to the car. Thankfully the shopping trip had gone without any incidents, with perverted teenage guys, until we made our way over to Ashley’s car. Next to Ashley’s car were three teenage guys and as soon as they laid eyes on us they started wolf whistling and calling us over to them.

“Hey baby, why don’t you come over to mine’s tonight and we can have a little fun?”  Guy number one said grabbing Ashley’s arm. I could sense that Ashley was getting scared because she was rarely put in this kind of situation. “Umm… no thanks. Can you please let go of my arm?” she asked politely.

“Hmm how about no.” the guy said.

“Back off man.” I said glaring at him.

“Oooh you’re feisty. I like that. How about the three of go back to mine’s and we can have a threesome.” He said.

“Hmm, I think I’m going to enjoy that” I said twirling a strand of my hair and biting my lip seductively. “You know what else I would enjoy?” I asked.

“What’s that baby?” he said standing right in front of me.

“This.” I said and kneed him in the place where the sun doesn’t shine and watched in satisfaction as he doubled over in pain. But I wasn’t done with him yet so I tangled my hands in his hair and brought his face down and lifted my knees and hit him in the nose. I smirked when I saw the blood run down his face from his probably broken nose. I turned towards the other two, “Whose next.” I asked them.

“We’re not afraid of you bitch.” They said. “And we can totally take you down. I mean after all you are a girl and we are two guys.”

“Ooh I’m scared.” I said mockingly.

“You better be.” They said and advanced towards us. I lifted my fist and punched guy number two in the face. Guy number three looked shocked and so I took this to my advantage and kneed him in the groin. I turned to deal with guy number 2 but was shoved to side and ended up hitting my head because I wasn’t able to gain my balance in time. I looked up at the guy that shoved me and saw him advancing towards Ashley, he looked at me with and evil glint in his and said, “I’ll tie you up and let you watch as I rape your friend and then proceed to raping you.”

“We’ll see about that.” I said.

The guy grabbed Ashley’s arm and pinned her against the car. I looked at Ashley and saw tears in her eyes. I stood up and made my way over to him but before I could do anything I heard someone shout, “Hey What the hell are you doing???” we all looked up to see who was the one that yelled and was he HOT. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was about 6 ft tall. He had a well build body, and I could see his six packs.

I went over to the guy that was holding my sister and tapped him on the shoulder and punched him hard when he turned to look at me. I kicked him in the groin and when he bent over groaning in pain I kicked him until he was unconscious. Guy number three made his way towards me but Mr.Hottie stopped him. I took this chance and made my way over to Ashley. I looked her over to make sure she wasn’t hurt, and relaxed slightly when I noticed that she was okay. I looked over at Mr. hottie and saw the murderous glare on his handsome face as growled at guy number 3.  “Hey man didn’t your parents tell you to never hit girls?”