01.

District Nine.

When mentioned the name would bring safety to the elders. It was where they were sent as kids to "get better".

The delinquents, or as everyone refers to them as the troubled, are sent there to be corrected, to be shown how to live correctly in society.

But as times change, so did the leaders.

What people don't know if that some of the "troubled" now rule over District Nine. Protecting the ones inside from societies main standards.

A group of 8 boys roam the roads of the district, respect is shoved their way.

BangChan, the leader.
Changbin, the second in command.
Felix, the hacker.
Minho, the fighter.
Jisung, the recruiter.
Hyunjin, the distraction.
Seungmin, the hacker.
I.N, the recruit helper.

As you move into the district it is seen to be more advanced then the world outside. Although, there are parts that are run down and seem to be abandoned, but, that's where the boys reside.

The almost abandoned left corner of the district is known to everyone as the "kids corner" and why you may ask?

Well. The leaders of District Nine are the infamous Stray Kids. A notorious gang who were all sent in at a young age.

Recently not many people have shown up at the gates of District Nine, it's not an issue as many don't want to leave. But a switch is nice sometimes, you know?