05.

Taking a seat in the back of the car Heejin just starred out the window not wanting to talk to the two upfront. But of course one of them had to start talking.

"I'm Bangchan, but just call me Chan" the one driving looked back at her smiling.

"And I'm Felix" the freckled one spoke up.

"Well you don't really need an introduction from me" Heejin said softly.

After that silence ensued. It was better that way nothing awkward could be said.

Heejin just simply looked out the window, while the two boys upfront had a small conversation going.

After what felt like two hours of driving the car pulled up to a wired gate. It slowly opened revealing a whole system of roads and buildings. People lining the streets staring at the car passing by.

The car continued driving to a corner, the scenery slowly moved from put together to run down in a matter of seconds.

Slowly the vehicle came to a stop. The two boys got out of the car, Chan opening the door for Heejin and gesturing her out.

"Welcome to District Nine!" he said with a smile.

The girl got out slowly and took a look around. Nothing special about the place, it looked almost abandoned.

"This is the place where the troubled are sent! You might of heard that this place is meant to fix them, but not anymore, it's a place where they can live their lives the way they want to!" Chan continued to explain.

"Come on, let's introduce you to the others! Then we'll give you a tour around!"

Walking towards the abandoned building Heejin was debating on making a run fo an exit of some sort, there had to be a way out. But it's almost like her mind was read.

"Don't think about running it's quite useless!" Chan shouted back at the girl.

Reluctantly she followed behind the men. They led her past some rooms, all with things littered on the floor, and into a larger room with a beat up furniture scattered around.

There were also six boys scattered around the room, and as soon as they heard footsteps all stopped what they were doing. They looked over at the three and all had a surprised face once they saw the female.

"Welcome our newest recruit boys!" Chan said proudly.

"A female? Who's idea was this?" the tallest of the group asked.

"Jisung was the one who suggested her!" a puppy looking boy spoke up.

"Hey! I just thought it would be something different! Her profile was good as well!" Heejin supposed that was Jisung defending himself.

To say the least she already felt unwelcomed, her plan was to stay as distant as possible. It seemed like a good one for now.

"Alright, let's not get to heated about this, Jisung thought she would make a good fit and he is the recruiter after all!" Chan announced to the boys.  "Why don't you all just introduce yourselves, yeah?"