03.

Jisung Pov.

"I need you to do something for me."

"And what is that Hyung?"

"Search up Choi Heejin for me will you?"

"Sure, may I ask what for?"

"You see Seungmin, I was looking for recruits, you know the usual, and a girl knocked into me as she was running she got up again and just continued running. A man came up running as well, as soon as he past me he shouted something along the lines of 'Choi Heejin, you win today' or something so I'm just curious" Jisung explained.

"Reasonable, give me at least five minutes?"

"You got it kid"

With that Jisung made his way to the chair in the corner of the room watching Seungmin do his thing.

The younger boy made a face as the screen lit up with information on the girl.

"Hyung, I got it!" he sounded happy to have done so.

"Alright let's see shall we?"

Both the males started to read what was on the screen in front of them.

Choi Heejin

Age: 19Height: 5'4Parental Figures: Choi Yerin(Mother) Father Unknown Siblings: Choi Ha-yoong(Brother)Address: ***********Highest Test Grade: 71%Lowest Test Grade: 16%Highest Grade: English (75%)Lowest Grade: Mathematics (42%)Times Swapped Schools...

Age: 19
Height: 5'4
Parental Figures: Choi Yerin(Mother) Father Unknown
Siblings: Choi Ha-yoong(Brother)
Address: ***********
Highest Test Grade: 71%
Lowest Test Grade: 16%
Highest Grade: English (75%)
Lowest Grade: Mathematics (42%)
Times Swapped Schools: 7
School Days Missed This Year: 84
Times Suspended: 10

Both the boys looked at each other and then back to the screen in front of them.

"She looks too sweet to have been suspended that many times!" the younger of the two announced.

"Honestly! And I thought you were bad!"

"Mhm, we need to recruit her!"

"I couldn't agree more, get I.N on it will you?"

"Will do hyung!"

With that Jisung walked out of the room and off to find someone.

"Hyung, I think we've found our next recruit!"