04.

Heejin Pov.

Heejin was making her way back to her house, it was on the wrong side of town as many would say, where the troubled are known to grow up and live.

As soon as the girl stepped foot into the lawn she knew what was in store. Lots and lots of yelling from her mother.

Opening the front door to the small home her mother was already standing near the doorway ready to scold the girl.

"Heejin! What have I told you about getting into trouble! It's the third time this week!" the women raised her voice slightly.

"Not to get into trouble in the new school, yeah mom I know" she said in a mocking tone.

"Watch the attitude!"

"Sorry mom." Heejin sounded sorrowful.

"I don't want to, but I may have to send you off to that District Nine place to help with troubled kids." her mother added as Heejin started to walked away.

Stopping in her tracks and turning around the girl said a shocked, "what!"

Her mom only looked at her with sad eyes.

"You can't do that mom! I'm perfectly fine, I'm not troubled! It's not my fault society holds a high standard for everyone!" Heejin argued back.

"It might be what's best for you sweetie" her mom tried reasoning.

"How is that what's best for me? Sending me to a place to fix me? Sounds a bit weird if you ask me! I'm not going, you can't make me!" with that Heejin walked right to her room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a week since Heejin and her mom had the talk of sending her to District Nine.

School hasn't gotten any better for the girl. She was basically getting into more trouble than before.

Today however Heejin just decided to skip school in total and not do anything but lay in her bed. That is until there was a knock on her door.

"Heejin? There's people who want to see you!" her mom said lightly.

Slowly she moved off her bed onto her feet and walked to the front door. There stood two males both dressed in everyday attire. Two males she has never seen before.

"Choi Heejin, we are members of District Nine. Your mom contacted us, she wishes for you to stay with us for a little while. So please go back your things and come back here when you're ready!" the one with the fried hair said.

"Please make it quick as we have things to do" the one with freckles quickly added on.

The girl complied mumbling a few words under her breath.

After a few minutes of packing Heejin had the necessary items she wanted with her. Slowly walking back to the front of the house she saw her mom having a chat with the two strangers.

At the noise of Heejin's footsteps the attention was on her.

"Honey, I'm sorry. It had to be done."

"Yeah sure it did mom" the girl spoke quickly not wanted to get into a fight in front of people.

"I'll see you soon alright?" her mom gave her a small hug, Heejin lightly hugged back and stepped away from her mom.

"Take care of her there will you?" this time Heejin's mom was talking to the two boys standing in the doorway.

"We will miss, no need to worry" he flashed a small smile as he turned to leave, his buddy following.

Heejin just followed behind quietly looking back at her house. Not sure if she will actually see it again.