1

Quackman: George this isnt funny

Quackman: Like seriously isnt funny

Quackman: I cant BELIEVE YOU DID THAT

Quackman: ON MY STREAM 

Dream let his eyes drift away from Discord, leaning back in his chair. Patches had already made herself comfortable in Dream's bed, as the night had come quick. They had just finished a random 5/5 Minecraft stream and he was admittedly tired.

He glanced back over at the screen, catching a few new messages from private chats and everyone bidding farewells in the main. He typed a quick "goodnight" before clicking on Karl and his messages.

Karljacobs: @dreamwastaken @dreamwastaken

Karljacobs: call please? 

Karljacobs: pwetty pwease I'm bored

dreamwastaken: sure

What's the harm in staying up a bit longer? He shrugged, pressing the call button. Karl answered almost immediately- his energy clearly unmatched.

"Dream!"

"Karl, what's up?"

The knowing sound of him cracking open another monster came through the headphones. Karl's facecam then turned on, they were practically buzzing in their seat, "I'm tired."

"Then go to bed?"

"Okay so that's the thing, I have to edit first. Were trying to push out more Mr. Beast videos so the entire team is working their tails off. Plus, Tales is coming up again and I need to make sure the script is perfect."

Dream raised a brow, "Karl, you do realize it's obvious when you're not putting out your best work? You should go to sleep, then you can work some more. Have you eaten yet?"

Karl paused, tapping his chin in thought. "Well, yes. This morning I had cereal and I had a snack before stream."

"You aren't hungry?" 

He shook his head, snatching a nearby hoodie and slipping it on. It was the classic smile hood, identical to the one Dream was currently wearing himself. 

"Not really," Karl rested their head on his hand, "I wanna talk."

"About what?" Dream asked.

Honestly, he was really tired, but if Karl needed him he'd be there.

"Anything, just tell me about your day or something."

Dream thought back, "Well Sap woke me up this morning because he apparently forgot to bring a towel to the bathroom with him. He said he didn't want Patches to see him naked," He laughs at the thought.

"Then I worked on editing some new videos, they're 'Minecraft but" so-and-so challenges. I guess then Sapnap streamed, then Quackity. Now- now were here."

He found himself rambling about video ideas, not exactly realizing Karl wasn't listening. In fact he was long gone, falling asleep to Dream's (slightly more slurred than usual) voice.

When Dream did notice, he hung up the call. 

dreamwastaken: gn, ly :)