3

Karljacobs: Dream oh my gosh

Karljacobs: Good-morning

Karljacobs: I'm so sorry about yesterday!! I didn't mean to

Karljacobs: I love you too by the way!! ! <3

dreamwastaken: it's okay Karl :)

dreamwastaken: are you feeling better today?

Karljacobs: I'm fine! My hand hurts tho D:

dreamwastaken: aw

dreamwastaken: have you eaten today?

Karljacobs: Not yet, I woke up late

dreamwastaken: okay, just try your hardest :)

Karljacobs: I will thank you <3

dreamwastaken: <3

Dream sighed. He was coming to a realization slowly (He honestly already knew, he just didn't want to believe it). Even if the conversations were short, he really enjoyed Karl's sweet messages. 

It wasn't just that though. Not at all. 

He enjoyed Karl's presence, the way he beamed so naturally. He liked Karl's sweaters that they gladly show off. The way his "imperfections" were all so beautiful, the way his laugh was melodic and felt so bubbly, everything about him was so... attractive? 

I mean- of course Dream though Karl was attractive. Who didn't? They always present themselves so positively. So beautifully. Not to mention how his voiced seemed doused in honey. His whole persona taste of pixy sticks and love. 

And such a wonderful shade of violet Dream envisions when he thinks of Karl's traits. His personality feels like cotton, a soft pillow perhaps, scented with cotton candy. Truly he's so tantalizing. Karl reminds him of a Peony flower.

He envies Karl's passion, it's so admirable. They're a very admirable person.. a very analyzable person in his opinion. A beautiful sculpted person, in fact. And most importantly, a beautiful friend.

Or perhaps a crush to Dream, but he wasn't ready to admit that.