2

Karljacobs: DREAMMMM

Karljacobs: I think I fell asleep!! ! I'm sorry!

Karljacobs: Also I love you too!!

Karl smiled. They really had felt better after actually getting rest. He could thank Dream for that. Later though, of course! For now, he has to get ready for filming with the crew. 

They threw on a comfy sweater and some jeans, deciding to dress casual for todays work. A few more accessories were essential to them though, so he decorated his fingers in rings before heading out.

The studio wasn't too far, but the time it took to get there still gave him and his thoughts a long while. They thought of Tales and how the next episode was Space themed, how he had unfinished work he had to get to Jimmy by Monday, how embarrassing it was that they fell asleep on call after asking Dream to talk to him.

God, there's so much they have to finish- it felt like the pressure was slowly drowning him.

But they had one task they'll finish before recognizing the stress fully; filming. 

I mean, he wasn't about to have a full-blown mental breakdown before-hand.

-

Though he didn't lose it prior, he did mid-way. They honestly didn't know what would've been worse, but here he was, frantically scrambling to text someone who'd help them.

[sapnap]

Karljacobs: Sap

Karljacobs: Spa

Karljacobs: Sapnaps 

[Quackity]

Karljacobs: QUACKITU

{Karljacobs sent a voice message}

[dreamwastaken]

Karljacobs: Dream please answer

Karljacobs: Dresm

Karljacobs: Dream

He was honestly getting so frustrated that no one he was texting was replying. Fortunately, that feeling was short-lived as a worried message appears on his screen.

dreamwastaken: What's up? Are you okay?

Karljacobs: I'm tired I want to go home I tripped down the stairs and hurt my wrist but Jimmy's still filming

Karljacobs: and I don't want to burden anyone with my feelings

Karljacobs: Cause then I just ruin the whole night

Karljacobs: Oh

Karljacobs: nevermind!!! Ignore this! I'll go get a monstef I'll be fine ! !

Karljacobs: Monster*

dreamwastaken: Karl what?? You're not burdening anyone

Karljacobs: but what abou the filming? I'm holdinh them up now i cant go back

dreamwastaken: Karl they'll understand they can finish filming on their own I'm sure. I promise you it'll be obvious on camera if you're not feeling well.

dreamwastaken: Can you get Chris or someone there to drive you home?

Karljacobs: I dont want ro

Karljacobs: Im scared

dreamwastaken: I'll text them

dreamwastaken: Be safe 

dreamwastaken: ily