authors note

You've reached the end of this story! Thank you for reading I really hope you enjoyed :]

This chapter can be skipped, however I wanted to point out a few things I don't know if people caught onto/ make some things clear.

The pacing in this story seems random and kind of speedy, and that's intended. You never know when something like this can happen. Plus, conversations with people you love do happen to change subjects quickly.

Another thing, this was kind of a huge character study. I focused mainly on trying to separate different writing styles for each character. 

For Dream I wanted him to be more of a dry texted at some points, and other times be super sweet and passionate. I intentionally made most of his dialogue uncapitalized.

Karl on the other hand, I wanted more grammatically correct while also being "frantic," in a way. His style was capitalized for the most part, while also using many emoticons and spacing out his exclamation marks.

 As for the rest of them, I decided to mimic their talking styles into text :')

-

I would like to thank my followers, commenters, voters, and readers in general for always brightening my day.

Thank you for reading my stories, it means a lot to me. I love you all <3

Stay beautiful