meeting the last vladimir

Rose Pov :

Shock doesn’t even begin to cover it, the academy sent me to retrieve a child not a full grown man, not to mention that it is a super disturbingly sexy man.

He has pure red eyes not the same with the strogois but more darker in a way, has a long dark hair which mosly cover the other part of his eyes. I think he really does hide it though. He has strong built body like dimitri’s and I never thought that ill be able to see another God aside from Dimitri.

Hail’s Pov:

I have never thought that ill be able to see another dhamphir in my entire life, its been almost like 18 years since I last saw one. And not to mention that this woman dhamphir  is drop dead gorgeous….

 I was reluctant at first to trust her but seeing those beautiful eyes of her makes me want too...

Rose: I was sent by the academy to retrieve you, your presence is important not only because you are the last decendant of the vladimir bloodline but also you are a moroi and you are our responsibility.

Hail: what makes you think that ill go back with you...??

Rose: I have a duty to bring you back , but for now atleast ill take this time to clear my mind from some personal stuffs im going through right now.

Hail: let me guess.... LOVE problems???..

Rose: sort of.... enough about me, can you atleast tell me why your hiding???

Hail: is it really not that obvious??? i just want my freedom... i dont want to be controlled by anybody, i do what i want...

Ofcourse you wont understand me, ....

Rose: ohhh,, i feel you comrade!!

Rose POV: comrade??? did i just call him comrade??? what the hell,,, seriously, at first im attracted to this guy then right now im calling him nicknames ...what is happening to me,,, it must stress,,, im just still depressed about what happende to dimitri and me... yeah,,, that's it....

Hail POV: comrade??its the first time somebody called me in a nickname , i couldnt help but smile hearing it, she has this aura that calms me... as if when im around her i can be myself....

----------

Hail: can i ask you something???

--- what's your name again?? 

Rose: im Rosemarie Hathaway but just call me rose...

Hail: rose huh? so what do you think st. Vlad's academy want with me???

Rose: i dont know,, but trust me they just want to keep you safe,, that i know cause ive grown up in the academy ever since i was little.

Hail: you know... its your lucky day,,, ill go back with you,, but on one condition first...

Rose: condition??? alright tell me

Hail: i want to travel first ,, like explore this world,, for atleast 2 years...

Rose: WHAT???? 2 Years???/ that long just to travel..

Hail: well when your traveling you have to have some fun too,,,

Rose: FINE... but ill keep a watch on you....

Hail: DEaL!!!

Hail POV: Im really happy that she agreed to my proposal, travelling with her means ill get to know her moreand be with her ofcourse...

Rose Pov: Ughh,,, what i have put myself into,,, but i guess this will also be good for me, ill be able to forget dimitri for the mean time,, ill focus on protecting hail and fullfill this duty of mine.