Paris

We arrived late in Paris, it was already dark when the palne landed at the airport, I dont know why he decided to go here in paris, its really hard for me to read him.

Rose POV: He reminds me of dimitri in so many ways , his calmness and steady behaviour....although in looks they maybe different there is still some things he's hiding from me,,, and gonna find out what it is....

Hail POV:

After settling things at the airport we went to a hotel and book some rooms for our stay, Im basically having fun in this trip,, its really my first time being with someone, I feel that i can eventually trust her...

I guess having her around doesn't seem so bad,,, I dont plan on telling her yet my secret, but as far as i know i can feel her sadnesss, pain and even longing for someone... and its freakingly disturbing me at all.

After fixing all our things we ate our dinner then we decided to go check some nearby places .....I told her that We'll go shopping tommororw,,, and she actually smiled at me,,, well thats a start,,, seeing her smile like that makes me happy... so as her eating habbits, its my first seeing a woman eat so many donuts in my entire life...

Im really glad about her,,, about everything.....

After checking the place,,, we both went to sleep....