Redemption

• Dedicated to VampireAcademyFAnatics

Rose and Hail continued on traveling the places on his list.. its already been a 1 year and 6 months..they became closer with each other but there are still some things unkown to rose about hail Vladimir,, secrets that soon will become a part of her...

Hail POV: Rose is the only person whom i let to enter my world,, she is my everything... i need her by my side,,, i did promise her that we will go back to the academy but i still fear that if we return there she will have no time for me,,, only for me... I know that she is shadow kissed ,, i can see darkness in her aura,, i havent told her that ive been collecting all those darkness from her ,,, darkness has its risks,,, it can be the death of her...as for myself, i think its about time i tell her all the things im keeping from her,,, its only fair since she told me everything about her including how that Dimitri Belikov broke her heart...remembering it still pisses me off...

Walking to Rose Room ,, I took a step,,, i made my decison ,, ill tell her everything ,,, i just hope that nothing will change between us...I knock on her door ... she answered and told me to com in...I took a sit in the chair near her bed where she is...

Rose: What's up?

Hail: I need to tell you something...

Rose: What is it comrade??

Hail: Ill start from the very beggining.... about me and the vladimir bloodline...

----------My mother Mira Laizen Vladimir Was a pureblood vampire, she was the most powerful ruler among all the vampire clans back then,,, most clans know that she can control all elemental magic including the spirit magic... but unknown to them was the dark magic....

Rose: DArk Magic???

Hail: DArk magic ,,, yes,,, it is the most powerful among all the elements.... my mother was a shadowkissed vampire....she was born a shdowkissed pure blood vampire....... basically my mother ws created from darkness... while ruling all vampire clans he met my dad Gunther Versailess Vladimir...my father controls fire magic,,,but he can also use dark flames,,, which can kill strogois easily..

But....due to the fact the my mother is shadowkissed she consumes all the darkness including my fathers......because of that she became berserk,, such power alone ...she could'nt handle it... thus killing my father in the process... guilt,, rage and depression took over thus,, that was when i was created... im also a shadowkissed vampire...i inherited all her powers... so as her darkness..,..she died because i killed her,,, she begged me to kill her,, she said she wanted the darkness to go away.. that hit me,,, i killed her ...i killed my mother...Irony isn't it...my family is so sick!!!...

Tears began falling from him,, i couldnt help but hug him,,, i comforted him....he had been hurt... he kept all these burden to himself..he even killed his own mother... i know that he's hurting...I wish i can help him ease the pain..i want it to go away....

Hail POV: She was embracing me.... it was so warmm... i felt safe ....i was so happy that i have finally said it all to her,,,, and that she was still by my side,,, i happy she did not fear me like other people did.... its only her who can look me in the eye ....i cling to her,,, i want her by my side ...i need her...

Hail: your shadowkissed rose.... its dangerous...but ill protect you....

Rose: thank you,,, ill protect you too...

Hail: you have darkness in you rose... im sorry....with you by my side there will always be darkness...

Rose: its okay comrade,,, i can handle it,,, well just help each other out,, right!!

Hail couldnt kept by smile at rose,,,, THANK YOU My Rose!!!

-----------------

Rose POV: 

He needs me,,, and i truly care for him,,, he  gave me his trust,,, i cant abandon him now....i decided that i will protect him,,, him and lissa... their important to me... i wont let anybody hurt them ...no more pain.... as for myself,,,, i need to forget  about my own happiness first....