(FxM) Grocery Shopping

*The golden lights of the grocery store fall onto you, reflecting on the white-tiled floor. The mundane sound of carts rolling about mixes with the equally uninteresting chatter as you walk through the grocery aisle.*

Sigh. You roll your eyes-- it was a precious Saturday you could be spending doing other things, however, you had for one reason or another agreed to come to the grocery store to help out your poor mother. She had given you a list of things to buy while she roamed the rather large store to finish the items on her own list.

It was just as exciting as it sounds, truly you were overwhelmed by the excitement and bursting with joy; how was it possible for a grocery store to be so bland and uninteresting? It had to become a crime at some point right?

"Let's get this over with.." You mutter under your breath, your eyes scanning the list you clenched up in your right hand, your left gripping your shopping cart. 

"At least I get to buy some more of F/S." (Favorite Snack) You walk through the snack aisle, the only fun part of grocery shopping; besides strolling the cart around like a maniac.  Your eyes scan the aisle, looking for the snack.

"Where is it? Does this store not even have any F/S?" You mutter under your breath right before your eyes look up-- just above your head rested your F/S on the top shelf.

You jump, trying to grip at the pesky snack to no avail. You stand on your tippy toes, jumping again to the same conclusion. No snack in your arms with it still looking down at you, safe and smug on the top shelf. 

Great, do I need to call someone over?

"Y/N?" It was a familiar voice, a voice that made you turn your head every time you heard it. You stop reaching, your eyes darting over to its owner. 

Your E/C eyes run over his face. You knew who it was; you had dreamt of him last night. And the night before that, and the one before that.

"Y/N, that is you! Why are you here?" He asks, however you were still too flustered to react. After all, what were the chances!? Surely the stars must be aligning right now!

"Earth to Y/N.." He knocks on your head cartoonishly, "Must really be empty in there huh?" 

"You wish." You reply, snapping back to reality. The situation had jumped from zero to a hundred in less than a minute, even though you had only glimpsed at him for a moment that was more than enough.

Thank you ever-so-wise past me! Thank you, mother!  Your heart screamed despite you not knowing entirely why.

"Surprise to see you around here, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much.." You reply, still somewhat dazed. 

His E/C eyes drift down onto your fist, gently holding list.

Suddenly his arm reaches over to you, Oh god! What was he doing? You were far too taken aback to prevent your crush from snatching the list gently from your hands. 

"I'll be taking that!" He snatches the list into his arm as you protest, reaching out for it only for him it wave it up in the air tauntingly. 

"Let's see... Oh, F/S?"

His eyes trail up the cabinet eyeing the F/S resting on the top shelf before darting down to you. "Ohhh, I see what's going on he-"

"Nothing is going on here thank you very much! I am more than capable of getting them down!"

"Suuure, go ahead."

"I-I will!"

Maybe you've grown a couple centimeters since you tried last time! It wasn't completely helpless, right? You hop up onto your tippy toes, hand searching up trying your best to grip at the box, jumping-- but still just barely off.

"J-just give me an hour I'll grow tall-"

"Here, let me help." He chuckles into your ear, his chest presses against your side and back, his warm breath hitting your face from above with his body heat heating up your own. His. His body pressing against yours. Your heart thumped rapidly, your arm still reaching high up only for him to take it into his arm. 

"W-what are you doing?"  You couldn't recall ever being so flustered. God you've never even been this close to him, it was a daydream come true. His fingers tug at the snack slightly so your fingers press against the snack, all the while your crush's larger hand rests gently upon yours, with his firm fingers clasping over your soft hand.

"Just helping out the girl I like, you have to promise to share though alright?" 

(P.S/Life Advice: And that is why kids, you go shopping. Gimme requests.)