(!FxF) By The Coffee Machine

I was always a morning person.

Okay fine, no - I became a morning person.

My hand presses against the large, cool glass window. The hustle of the city never stops, with cars - far more than anyone could reasonably count - strolling down the road, disappearing beyond the tall city landscape, joined by the few pedestrians outside.

God knows why they are when it's six-thirty in the morning. People these days are too busy.

My eyes glanced backward, eyeing C/N. a white, fluffy duvet covering the majority of her loosely-clothed figure as she slept.

"I should get my coffee." I muttered softly as a soft smile crept on my lips.

Yeah, I became a coffee addict. Don't remember when, I just know I need it. Otherwise, I'm gonna - never mind.

My feet pressed against the wooden floorboards, making my way out of the bedroom as silently as possible and into the living room. It was a sweet apartment. One bedroom, one bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen. It wasn't anything extravagant, but it's ours. 

My fingers curled around the coffee cup, running my fingers along the dark machine before turning it on. Groggily, my hand drifted away, pressing against my eyes in a hopeful yet ultimately futile attempt to energize myself. 

"Make me some too okay?" A soft brush of hot air pressed against your cheek, followed by a sudden, familiar warmth pressing against your back.

"You scared me!" My eyes looked backward before relaxing, "Seriously, what are you doing up this early?" I scoff - fucking C/N.

"I just thought I'd say hello." She smiled teasingly, her chin shifting to rest on my shoulder, her warm hands drifting to come in for a soft hug while her haphazardly unbuttoned white blouse began to press against my back.

"I-I'm just getting coffee." I uttered, flustered from the touch as I gripped the cup, putting it underneath the machine before letting the coffee spill inside.

"Is someone embarrassed?" 

"I'm not embarrassed!" 

" We've been living together for two months! We *just* slept together, and you're flustered at this?" 

"Slept together!?" I exclaimed, turning around. I swore my cheeks were on fire. The first half of that statement was true, but not the latter!

"Come on silly, I don't mean it like that!" She giggles, shifting her chin away from my shoulder, "Unless..." She adds playfully - she's really out to make my morning troublesome today.

"C/N!" I crossed my arms, my eyes looking up at her with a hint of annoyance - although, the thought had crossed my mind multiple times of taking our relationship further - Oh God, I'm playing right into her!

"Yes?" She asks, smiling innocently at me before drifting her lips further in, cornering me near the countertop.

"Shut up, it was rhetorical." I huffed, my cheeks ablaze as C/N's fingers drifted to interlock with mine, bringing her lips towards mine.

My eyes stayed open briefly, eyeing the golden rays of sunlight shimmering in C/N's hair spewing from the apartment window. Slowly, my eyes shut, melting into the kiss as my hands reached to hug her softly whilst my back pressed gently against the countertop.

"Why don't we head back to bed?"

"That sounds like fun. I didn't want coffee anyways."

"You should probably shut the machine off first though.