(!FxM) Sick Day

(Warning: Includes fluff overload. Do not read if you are vulnerable to fluff, I am not liable if you get addicted to Wattpad. Sue yourself.)

"A...A-- Ac-Achoo!" Sniffle.

Why did it have to be me? According to Sensei Google, there are 7.9 billion people! Stupid virus particles! You're not even alive yet you were able to choose me!?

Your eyes scan around your room, with your figure on your bed huddled by a cozy, warm blanket, the sound of the school bus veering away across the street filling your ears through the thick-house walls and window.

...

"Remember Y/N, I've turned the Wifi off! There's no reason to play on your sick day so just rest! I'm going out now!" Your mother's voice erupts from downstairs as she whips open the door, the horrifying words bouncing up the soft, carpeted stairs before entering into your ears.

"Yes, moooom." You whine as you rest back in bed.

Even though watching a nice youtube video would definitely help me recover...  You let out a loud sigh at the thought, drifting underneath the blanket.

I wonder what C/N's doing?

...

"Hey, C/F, do you think it's better to stick one Jolly Rancher into your mouth or two?" 

"You eat Jolly Ranchers? What's wrong with you dude? Eat chocolate like normal people." 

The sun beat down on him and the tiny crowd gathered near the bus stop, his friend shining a genuine, though exasperated face of disgust at C/N's comment. 

"I'm just thinking you know? I'm definitely going to become a philosopher someday." He chuckles, his eyes looking down towards the phone in his hand.

You better have not slept in today, C/F's being rude to my perfectly reasonable philosophic questions!

And... send.

Though it wasn't as if you could see it. Not because of the WiFi, you'd probably use your cellular to talk to C/N, but because you were far too tired. The sheets were just far too comfy to stroll out of- your eyelids growing heavy as you slowly drift back to sleep with C/N stepping into the bus.

...

Usually when one's tired or sick, people let them sleep. If they have to wake them up, they do so gently- or, that's what my mom did at least, so long as I wasn't missing dinner that is.

"Y/NNNNN!!!!!" He however knows no restraints, with his shout waking you up.

"Whaaat! do you have to yell?" You complain, your eyes slowly drifting open to see his figure right next to the bed making himself right at home.

Of course he was on the floor kneeling though- he knew his place.

 "Your mom told me you have a fever! You didn't tell me?" His eyes look down at your face worriedly, reaching his hand out to press against your forehead.

"Aaaa!.. consent have you heard of it!?" You complain though his hand doesn't stop, pressing against your burning forehead. 

Idiot, You shouldn't touch sick people!

"No, not really. You're burning up Y/N! I should h

ave come here earlier.." Your head tilts to the side to see him better, his face only an inch or two away from yours, his eyes giving you the utmost attention.

"Did school already finish?" You ask innocently, head gently tilted up to look into C/N's eyes.

Had I really slept through all of it?

"Yeah, I came here as fast as I could- right after I got you this."

"You didn't even go home? What are your parents going to say if you're missing C/N!" You respond genuinely worried, I mean, what's his mother going to say when she finds out her son's in my roo-

"I don't care,

What they're going to saaaay!"

"Let the storm rag-!"

"Stop, please. That movie's seven-and-a-half years old." You respond as he breaks into laughter. You couldn't help but smile at the scene.

"Yes ma'am." He replies jokingly, coming back down onto his knees near your bedside, joking the day away.

"Oh, but I did stop by the store to grab us some treats. Movie night? It is a Friday." He asks, raising a bag full of chocolate, Fanta, Sprite, Coke, everything anyone could want save for bloodborne on PC.

"Sure, but you better not touch me, I don't want you getting sick." You glare at him, of course with him responding with his usual, playful giggles, nodding up and down doing little to convince you of his sincerity.

Though it wasn't as if you'd entirely mind...

Children should have their fun, shouldn't they? 

(P.S - Hey kids, don't jump into white vans, even if they offer you chocolate. {Chocolate > Candy})