1: ~•They meet•~

Narrator: Me
This is how Mia met Sarv and Ruv!
Please don't hate me for this- 😰✋
---------------------------------------------
•One day, a demon named Mia was lost in
Funkin town. She had cuts from branches that were falling off trees, while running in the forest.

•She found a beautiful pink church. She saw a car in the parking lot, so she knew someone was inside to help her find home. Somehow....

•Mia knocked on the huge doors of the church, hoping someone would answer;but no did. So she opened them and went inside.

•The air was warm, but not too warm. "Hello?! Anyone here?!" Mia yelled, having it echo through the whole church. Then she had a feeling of being watched, so she looked towards the front of the church, seeing a huge pink cross. And a strange tall figure leaning on one of the tall pillars, 4x taller than her... The figure spoke with a low, bone chilling voice... "Who are you and why are you here...?"

•Mia gulps, then speaks with a shaky tone. "I'm lost.. Can you help me please...?" The figure then stood up straight, of course not leaning on the pillar. Then came into the light for her to see them clearly. It was a man, with a huge coat on, boots, and a ushanka on his head. He was WAY taller than her like I said earlier. He walks up to her, grabs her by the back of her shirt collar and said "I asked you a question.. I said WHO are you and WHY your here.. Not if I can help you, you scum bag.." Then out of the blue, came a sweet, soft voice. "RUV! PUT THAT POOR GIRL DOWN!" It was a nun, she wasn't happy about Ruv holding Mia by the back of her shirt collar;like it was like a scruff. The nun  was worried about Ruv hurting Mia, even though. Nevermind.. Let's not say her sercet.. Anyways moving on.

• The nun was taller than Mia but not as tall as Ruv. She grabs Ruv's fist and makes him let go. The nun looks down at Mia and says, "I am SO sorry about him..! He's not a nice guy.." "Oh, I can tell!" Mia says "I just came in here to look for help. I'm lost and can't get my way back home." The nun gasps in shock. "Oh my! Well we will help you don't worry!" Says the nun " Oh wait! I forgot! My name is Sarvente and that rude man is Ruv!" Says Sarvente. Sarvente sees that Mia is covered in wounds and cuts, so she runs to the bathroom to help her injuries. Mia then looks at Ruv to see him staring back at her. "So, your lost huh?" Ruv scoffs. "Yeah! Sorry for getting lost and losing my home! I was being attacked that made me lost!" She yells, knowing that Ruv will be a pain in the behind. Ruv widens his working eye and bends down to stare at her. Making her sure that she screwed up by yelling at him. Surprisingly, Mia wasn't scared of him. Her face stayed blank.

•Sarvente comes back with a med kit, she opens it and starts working on Mia's injuries. While Sarv was doing that, Ruv and Mia were having a staring contest. Their eyelids quivering, Sarvente breaks the silence to stop those two's staring contest. "So, why are you guys staring at each other huh..?" She asks nervously while putting medication on a nasty cut on one of Mia's ribbon like tails. "She yelled at me, saying someone attacking her got her lost, so now she's here.." Ruv huffs. While Mia grinds her teeth from the burning of the medication, Sarvente says "Oh well, Mia I wouldn't yell at someone you don't even know..." Mia apologizes to Sarvente and Ruv while her teeth were still grinding. Ruv giggles at Mia's pain. Mia stops with the teeth thing and hold in her anger with a imaginary thread, tying not to do a bad impression on Sarvente and Ruv.

•"Would you like to stay here for awhile Mia?" Mia smiles with joy, while Ruv's jaw drops in shock and anger. "Yes yes YES! I would love to!" Mia says in excitement. "SARV! SHE'S A STRANGER!" Ruv yells, causing the church to shake a little. "Ruv.. I know she's a stranger but she needs help! If we put her back in the streets, lost again;she could die out there!" Ruv huffs, meaning whatever. Sarv takes her to a hidden door, and when she opens it, a long hall was inside with two bedrooms, one was Sarvente's and the others Ruv's. There was also two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a library. Mia was shocked! Then Sarv took Mia inside of her room, where Mia would be sleeping for that time she was there. Ruv was sitting in the door way watching Mia, making sure she wasn't gonna hurt Sarv. Sarv had a king sized bed, so Mia didn't have to sleep on the floor. Mia was fine but, to make sure they didn't snuggle and such (SORRY I HAD TO SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE CONFUSED!!!) they put a long pillow in the middle of them. Sarv then walked to the kitchen to make lunch. Ruv walked behind Mia then grabs her by the neck and says "You hurt Sarv and you are DEAD, got it?" Mia nods her head in fear. Ruv drops her, making her hit her head on one of the nightstands.

•Mia tries to catch her breathe while rubbing her head. She looks up, and Ruv is gone. He was no where in the room. When Mia catches her breathe, she walks to the kitchen where Sarv was. "What was that th-" Sarvente stares at Mia's forehead, it was bleeding. "What happened?! How is your head bleeding?!" Mia shoves Sarvente's hand away. "I hit my head on one of your nightstands. Sorry." Mia lies with fear to say the truth. Sarvente sighs and gives Mia a paper towel to help the bleeding. And after that, Sarv continued to work on lunch, while Mia sat the table with a bloody forehead. And wondering, where was Ruv..?

~•End of Chapter 1•~