5: ~•Oops to close•~

Narrator: Mia
Thank you guys for 40+ reads <3
Btw this chapter is gonna be a little cringy so TW: Cringe
Old name: ~•Getting comfy•~
————————————————————————

•After me and Ruv were done talking and asking questions about each other, we heard Sarvente's heels coming close to us. "You guys have been talking for a while!" She giggled. IT WAS 12pm ALREADY!! "Oh well, lunch then? I can make it." I said. They agreed and off to the kitchen we go. As Ruv and Sarv sat down, I got to work. "Do you guys have dragon fruit?" I asked. They stared at me in confusion. "Why do  you.. Need dragon fruit? No we don't have any." Sarv said, I shrugged and got back to work. 30 minutes pass, and lunch was ready.

•They stared at the food. I was confused. "What in the fresh hell is this..?!" Ruv said, extremely concerned. "It's a family recipe, it's good! Trust me!" I said, kinda upset. It was a casserole. It had apples,spinach,mushrooms,lettuce,and beef in it. Sarvente tried some and ran to her bathroom to throw it up. I was really heart broken. It was the only home recipe I knew, and I thought they would like it. Ruv saw me slouched in my chair, upset. "Hey listen. It's just that... People who we know has NEVER made anything like this before for us... Sorry.." Ruv said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't be sorry.. I should be sorry for making this hellish thing for lunch." I apologized as a tear ran down my face. Ruv took his sleeve to wipe the tear. "For the love of God. Don't cry." Ruv said. So I tried not to. But, I did.. He sighed and took me into the church. As we sat down, he rubbed my back as I cried. I was really confused. 'Why was he comforting me?'
I thought to myself.

•"Okay, tell me why you cry a lot. Is something scaring you? Are you having pains through your body from the cuts? What's wrong?" Ruv asked. I looked up at him with tears down my face. I wipe my tears away and I begin saying the answer. "Well, I just miss my home and I'm scared of what my parents will do when they find out I'm here.." "Wait your parents?" Ruv asked. "Yes, their royalty.. I am too. They are very strict and want me to be the perfect princess they wanted but, I just want to live my life instead of being guarded everywhere I go!" I screamed. I was so mad that I stood up, and stomped around! Ruv pulled my arm to make me sit down again. "Why did you cry when Sarvente threw up the food you made?" "It broke my heart because.. Oh I don't know.." I said. Ruv shrugged and saw that I was still kinda crying. Ruv then... Hugged me... I was comforted by the hug. Then my eyes started to flutter shut and there I was. Asleep. I felt Ruv pick me up and put me somewhere comfy. I open one eye and I was on his bed. He was in the bed too. My head was on his chest. His heart was beating at a soothing pace while his chest was slowly going up and down. His TV was on. It was calming in his room. I turn around so I could see his face, and he was asleep too. As I sit up I felt something on my head and around my torso. It was his ushanka and his coat. Did I look cold to him?

• As I stretch, I look at his alarm clock;it was 4:56 pm.. As I jump off his bed, I feel his hand holding my hand. I blushed a lot. As I let go;he woke up. He stretched and yawned then looked at me. "Hi...! Why was I in your bed. SLEEPING NEAR YOU...?!" I said quietly but aggressively." "Why do you have my ushanka and coat on..?!" He said in the same tone. "I. Don't. KNOW..!" I said. We stared at each other for a minute. Ruv rolled closer to me and snatched his things away. I turned away from him, blushing.

~•End of chapter 5•~