2: ~•Getting known•~

Narrator: Mia
This chapter is where Mia gets to know more about Ruv and Sarvente
————————————————————————

•"Okay lunch is ready!" Sarvente says. It was chicken noodle soup, she only made 2 bowls. Enough for her and me, but not Ruv.. I don't get it.. Why did she not make any for Ruv? And where was he? "Are you okay Mia? Your just staring at your food." Sarvente asks "Oh yeah! I'm fine! Don't worry!" I chuckle "It's just that.. Where is Ruv, and why didn't you make any for him?"
Sarvente stayed quiet, then she looked up at me. "He's just.. Different... And he doesn't like soup so yeah." Sarvente says chuckling but very quietly.. I was concerned about them. "So can I ask you a question Sarv?" I asked her "Oh, of course you can!" She says smiling. "Are you and Ruv dating? Because you live together,
you know. So.. Yeah." I asked her, but her face stayed blank. I screwed up asking that..! I shouldn't have asked that! What's wrong with me!?

• "Oh dear no! We're just childhood friends!" Sarvente says sweetly, with a sweat drop going down her face. Then she giggles, I look at her confused, with my spoon in my mouth. "Why? Do you like him?" She giggles. I blushed so red that I could see it with my own eyes. "Oh no no no, I don't think I'll like him EVER. He's just so rude!" I shout, while looking out the window from behind me. "Oh speaking of Ruv, can you look for him for me please?" Sarvente asks sweetly. I say sure, and begin the quest to look for Mr.Grumpy. First I look in his room. Not there. I look in the church. Not there either. So I go to the library, and oh my lord! IT WAS HUGE!

•So anyways, I look all around the huge library, and guess who I find. Ruv, sitting in a chair reading a book that had a blue cover and words that said 'how to get rid of a stranger' A stranger? Wait.. He called me a stranger.. He was trying to get rid of me.. It actually hurt me, because I had no where else to go. So I walk up to him and went to poke his arm, but he grabbed my hand. Squeezing it, making my hand feel numb. I squeak in fear and jump. He looks at me, closing the book with his other hand. "What are you doing." Ruv asks me, I stay quiet for a few seconds. Then I spoke "Sarvente wanted me to get you.. Sorry.." Ruv huffs and let's go of my hand. Gets up and walks out of the library, while I rub my hand in fear. Then I see that book he was reading. I open it and my word... All the plans inside of it were like 'pepper spray' and 'calling the cops' so I wasn't really shocked and it didn't hurt my feelings anymore. I put the book down and walk out of the library, to go inside of the church.

•Now, guess who was there.. RUV! RUV WAS THERE! I was a little irritated, but I brushed it off. Then I heard him speak. "Why are you following me..?!" He sounded pissed. "I didn't know you were gonna be in here, sorry!" I say "Anyways.. I wanna actually get to know you a little. Is that okay?" I asked him quietly, he mumbled sure, so I sat next to him so we could talk and understand each other. He scoots away from me, and I ask him the first question "So, why do you have a eyepatch, and you don't have to answer my question if you don't want to!" He sighs and when he did I thought to myself 'Oh no... No no no no NO..! I made a horrible mistake..!' He looks at me and sees that I'm panicking. "Stop panicking.. I lost my eye when I was younger... And Sarvente gave me this eyepatch.." "Oh. Okay. Sorry about your eye.." I tell him. "It's not your fault- Wait.. What the hell is your name..? You never told me." I look to the front of the church. "Oops! Right! I'm Mia! And I know that your name is Ruv!" I giggle in embarrassment. "Oh.. Nice name Mia.." He mumbled. I look at him and wonder.. 'Does he have hair??'

Mia• "Hey Ruv?"
Ruv• "Yeah?"
Mia• "Can I see you without your ushanka?"

•He looks down at me, literally blushing! I was shocked, I thought that he was a very tough guy but nope! "Are you embarrassed of your hair?" I asked him, hoping for a answer, but he looked away still blushing. I was sorry for asking that because, he looked like he didn't want to say the answer for my question. He sighs then mumbled "Fine.. Only if you don't tell anyone.." he takes off his ushanka and his hair was so fluffy and looked soft!

" he takes off his ushanka and his hair was so fluffy and looked soft!

Credit to the artist of this photo
—————————————————-

•He was looking at me blushing a lot. I was looking at him back, shocked. I didn't know his hair would be FLUFFY! "Stop staring." He said muffled,from him burying his face in the coat fur to cover his face in embarrassment. I stop looking at him, then I hear heels. I look towards where the secret door is and see Sarvente walk towards me and Ruv. "What are you guys doing?" She asks with a concerned look on her face. Sarv then looks at Ruv. "Ruv, I need you in the kitchen!" Ruv gets up, puts his ushanka back on and follows Sarvente to the kitchen. I was a little curious. So I quietly follow them, and heard them talking about me. I was concerned and listened closer.

•"Ruv I need you to give Mia this." Sarvente said. I heard Ruv agree and heard him walk closer to where I was hiding. I was hiding behind a small wall so they couldn't see me. My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. But Ruv and Sarvente passed me and walked into the church. I panicked even more. They expected me to be in the church, but I was hiding behind a wall. "Mia?! MIA!!" I heard Sarvente call me, she was worried. So, I did the right thing and walk towards them. "Sorry! I had to go to the bathroom!" Sarvente sighs in relief. My heart was still racing.

•Sarvente poked Ruv with her elbow to give me the gift. He hands me a snake stuffed animal, and I hugged the life out of that thing. "It's a gift from us! We wanted to make you comfortable with a gift!" Sarvente says so sweetly! I hugged Sarvente saying thank you. And I went to hug Ruv too but, like the jerk he is. He pushed me away. Sarvente tells him to let me hug him. He huffs then hugs me. I hug him back and all of a sudden, I felt comfortable in his arms. Then we let go of each other and walk to the kitchen for dinner.

~•End of chapter 2•~