3: ~•Tears•~

Narrator: Ruv
Mia is just upset this whole chapter. Don't ask why please :,)
-------------------------------------------------------

•As me,Mia,and Sarvente make our way to the kitchen, I look down at Mia who was next to me. She was hugging that stuffed animal so tightly, it looked like it was gonna pop. As me and Mia sat at the table, Sarvente got right to work on dinner. "So Mia,can me and Ruv ask you some questions?" Sarvente asks Mia out of the blue. Mia sighs and nods, then I ask her "Okay so.. Didn't you say you were being attacked? So your enemy got you lost?" "Yes. But, I don't know why he made me lost.." She says and she was tearing up as she said that. "He?" Sarvente questions, and I wanted to ask Mia the same thing but, I didn't feel like saying it.

•"Yes he... I don't wanna say his name.. If that's okay.." Mia says. Me and Sarvente nodded at her. When Sarvente was done with dinner. Mia pushed her food away. I looked at her concerned, but I was questioning myself 'why am I concerned for her, she's a stranger!' Mia ran out of the kitchen, and dropped her stuffed animal in the middle of the hall. I went to pick it up and look for her. I went to the church but she wasn't there... I was calling for her. I yelled her name almost 25 times to be exact. She was no where.. did she run away? And if she did, why? I walk out of the church and saw her run in a alley way, so I ran after her but oh my god was she fast. I almost lost track of her, but I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. I dragged her back to the church and put her on one of the pews.

• I sat down next to her and gave her the stupid snake stuffed animal. I looked at her face and she was crying. "Why are you crying! you didn't do anything!" I told her. She looked at me and mumbled "I miss my home.." My stomach ached. I looked away from her and she was just crying, every tear made me mad. I grabbed her arm. "Stop crying, god damn it." She just stared at me, then she scooted away from me and wrapped her ribbon tails around her and just cried. I decided to leave her alone. I told Sarvente about what happened. "Well she lost her home and now she's probably stressed about it.." Sarvente said with a worried tone.

•Then it was time for bed. It was 10 pm, and Mia was still crying on one of the pews. She was crying for 2 hours.. what is wrong with her. I decided to carry her to Sarvente's room. But Sarv was dead asleep so I had no choice but, have Mia sleep in my room. Because if you wake up Sarvente, all hell breaks loose...!

•Anyways sorry. I put a pillow in between us like how it was in Sarvente's room earlier. As I drifted off to sleep, I heard Mia.. "Ruv.. Ruv please wake up.." I woke up and stared at her. "What." I asked. Mia had a confused look on her face, with her eyelids red and puffy from crying. "Why am I in your room..?" Mia asked me with a very concerned but confused tone. "Well Sarvente was asleep and just don't wake up her up.. Please." I giggled saying that and Mia also giggled. Her giggle sounded sweet. "Well, thank you for not leaving me on the pews..!" Mia said all stuffy. I said 'Your welcome' to her and wanted to ask her if she had any secrets she would like to tell me. So I did. "Hey Mia, do you have any secrets you would like to tell me?" Mia was silent then covered her head with a pillow. I felt kinda bad for asking that. And just went back to sleep. For the sun to shine again.

~•End of chapter 3•~