6: ~•A bloody fight•~

Narrator: Ruv
The art in the middle of the story TOOK FOREVER, and I kept zoning out and not doing it. Sorry everyone!!
TW: There is some fighting and blood in this chapter, I just got bored and put it in this chapter.
———————————————————————

•As I put my ushanka and coat back on, Mia had her back facing me. "I guess you put those on me when I fell asleep..!" Mia said mumbled. "Please! Why would I put these on you!?" I yelled, causing the room to shake a little. She looked at me with a kinda fearful look. As she ran out of my room, I just stared at my TV. I turn it off and walk out, and into the church. As I sat on a pew, I heard Mia and Sarvente talking. I just ignored it and went on my phone. I then heard this weird noise. It sounded like.. Little taps. I look up and see Mia walk towards me. As she sat down next to me, she put her hand on my shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed. "I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry if I yelled at you. As royalty, I can't yell at strangers.." I stared at her as she said that. "I don't think you ever did.. But you don't need to be sorry. I should be sorry for yelling at you." I apologized, she said 'It's okay.'

•She then looked at me, her pure snow white eyes staring at my one working eye, as she took her hand off my shoulder.

                              (ART BY ME!!)

•I was getting a little concerned. "What?" I question. "Nothing it's just, why do you never smile?" She asked. I widened my eye at her, then she started to sweat with fear. I sigh "I was born with dead face muscles.. So when I smile it hurts." She looked at me in shock. She grabbed my hand, put her other hand on top, tied her tails together and mumbled something. I was a little confused but she then took her hands away and went to the library. "что с ней не так..?" I mumbled, so I decided to follow her. I quietly hid behind the big chair in the library. She took out a shiny thing from her hair?? And put it on her head? It was a crown. 'She did say she was royalty.. But how the hell did she take it out of her hair?!' "Ruv? You there?" Mia asked as I covered my mouth. Hoping not to make a sound. Sitting on the cold floor, I was a little worried she would find me.

•"Ruv! Come out from behind the chair!" Mia yelled. As I sat up I told her "I thought royalty wasn't aloud to yell at strangers?" "Okay sorry I know, but why are you following me?!" Her temper was raising, she was pissed. "You were acting strange! Is something wrong with you!?" I yelled back. We were starting a fight.. She clenched her fists as I clenched mine then, and ran towards me and knocked me over! She put her knee to my stomach. "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!" I yelled as I got up, holding my stomach, coughing horribly. She was on all fours, like in a spider-man pose I guess? "Don't spy on me ever again!" She growled. She made no sense. I don't get was she's saying.
When I stood up finally, she jumped towards my face and clawed my cheek with her sharp fingers. I fell to the floor again, with a bloody face. Blood was all over my coat,ushanka, and boots.  I clenched my teeth in pain as I stared at her. She started to calm down and fell to her knees. She looked at her hand that had my blood on it. She started to cry, and lightly saying 'I'm sorry Ruv... I thought you were him in disguise..' Sarvente rushed into the room and ran towards me. "What happened?!" "SHE ATTACKED ME!!" Sarvente stared at Mia who was staring back at us. "Mia, JUST GET OUT!" Mia stood up and ran out of the whole church.

•Sarvente put bandages on my wound, and washed my clothes that were covered in blood. "Что я с ней сделал? Я ничего ей не сделал ?!" I yelled at myself. "может быть.. Она была в стрессе? Но зачем ей нападать на меня, если она была в стрессе?!" Maybe it was because of her home. No, maybe not.. I then got a call from Whitty.

Ruv: Yes?
Whitty: Hey bud, so Sarvente told me about you getting hurt by a demon named Mia?
Ruv: Yeah? What about it? She ran away from us. She's gone..
Whitty: Oh really?
Ruv: Yes really. She ran away, why are you-
Whitty: Well, she's talking to Hex,Carol,BF,and GF about the fight.. I don't know how she knows that we know you?!
Ruv: I never told her about you guys?! Yeah, how does she know?!
Whitty: I don't know, but maybe you should come to the basketball court and talk to her?
Ruv: Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes.

                             (Called ended)

•As I ran out of the church to the basketball court, I thought to myself.. 'What if she attacks me again? Eh, probably not.' Finally here. And yep, there she is talking to everyone. Even talking with Agoti,Tabi,Aldryx and Kapi? "Hey guys, I'm here." I say. Mia stared at me shaking. She was tearing up. She tried to run away but everyone held her back. "You are not trying to run away like a scaredy-cat?!" Carol said holding Mia's horns. I walked up to Mia and picked her up by her under arms, and brought her to a bench still holding her. "Mia, I forgive you okay? I know that it was wrong for me to follow you.. And you are probably scared of something or just funkin town doesn't feel right to you.." She didn't say anything, just tried to escape my grip. "So Ruv..? What is she?" Hex asked. "I think she said she's a long-horn ribbon demon. Yeah. That was it, long-horn ribbon demon." I told him, still not letting my grip weak while Mia tried to escape.

•"Ruv.. Let me GO!" Mia screamed right in my face. Everyone flinched, even I did?! "Calm down Mia. I'm not trying to hurt you!" I told her holding her tighter. She stopped trying to get away. "Mia, do you have powers?! And if you do.. Please keep em away from us..!" Kapi said shaky toned, scared that Mia might hurt him and the others. "I'm sure she won't hurt any of you." I mumbled. "Ruv.. I'm sor-" "It's okay..!" I told her, holding her up to the sky. She looked at me in confusion. "Ruv.. I'm not simba. Put me down." Mia said kinda giggling.

•Kapi cleared his throat "Sorry but, you didn't answer my question.." "Oh I do, but I don't use em a lot so, you guys are fine!" Mia said, kinda stuffy. "Let's go back to the church Mia okay?" I said to her as I put her down. "Sure, but first your gonna have to... CATCH UP!!" Mia said giggling, running back to the church. I ran with her. We were having a race. But, her with her fast running, she won. As I open the doors, I heard Sarvente yell something. "If you brought Mia back with you, I swear!" Mia hid behind me. I put my hand on her head, to tell her that she's okay and I'll handle Sarv. Sarvente came out of the door and put her foot down. "Mia,
I swear! Attack me or Ruv, AND YOU AR-" "SARVENTE, leave her alone! She's scared of you now. And I guess she's just afraid of everything now. Something got to her head, I don't know! Just leave her be!" Sarvente stayed quiet. Mia tapped me and whispered to me..

~•End of chapter 6•~

Finally! A long-ish chapter!!