Chapter 5. Strawberry Yogurt And More.

“Metallica!!”

     That was the kids response. Everyday, same minute it seemed. When the teacher asked a question, that was his response. I can’t blame the kid. Metallica is an awesome band but if you keep on saying it repeatedly…then it gets tiring. Really tiring.

    “No, not Metallica.” Mrs. Hubble responded.

    “Then what is it?” Came the kids response.

    “You’re the one who’s figuring it out.” Teachers response was monotone.

    It had been a week since we started school. I met that kid Leon on a daily basis but only because he goes to my school. I mean he is H-O-T but he likes someone else. How do I know? Trust me I just do. Most people don’t like me and if they do man would they be doing drugs.

    Out of habit I turned to crack my head and I saw him. The next five seconds went by slowly.

    “What?!”

    2 seconds…

    Then I flipped him off…

    4 seconds…

    Then the kid right next to me threw up…on me.

(Leon P.O.V.)

    “What?”

    That’s all she said before she flipped me off and someone threw up on her. Why did she have to be so picky, I mean I was just trying to be nice.

    “Breeze!” I rushed to her aid.

    “GET OFF OF ME!!”

    Wow she knew how to make a statement.

    “Are you ok?”

    Ops wrong question. I could see her eyes twisting into hatred, wait no…she was about ready to cry.

    “Are you ok?” I repeated my question.

    “I just need to get out. Mr. Finch can I be excused?”

    “Yes you may Breeze.”

   She ran. Out of the class and into a locker. Ouch that bas got to hurt. Out of pure wanting and need I ran to go help her. She looked helpless at the moment. Turns out she’s not so helpless. She slapped me square in the face, smack dab in the middle.

    “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!” I could still feel the sting of her slap.

    “Well I never told you that you had to come after me did I?” She retorted.

    “I WAS trying to be nice. Looks like you don’t want people to be nice.”

    She looked like a bull about ready to run someone over.

    “LEAVE ME ALONE!! OK!! I HAVE HAD IT ENOUGH WITH YOU!!”

Then she ran again and hit another locker. Today she seems to like lockers.

    “No I am not going to leave you alone. You obviously need help to get where your going, which might  I add be the nurses office for new clothes, and I will help you weather you like it or not.” I made sure to pronounce every word slowly. Breeze didn’t seem to like that.

(Iris P.O.V.)

    Wow my sister sure has a habit of picking up the good people without knowing it.

    Hi my name is Iris. I am Breeze’s older sister and Roses younger one. I was killed by someone and I’m trying to make my sister see who it was. Thing is she stayed in the house for so long that she has tuned herself out to the dead. When we were younger we could see, speak and hear the dead. Lets just say she lost that ability.