Chapter 9. Stage 2 - Confusion.

This chapter isn't as long as the other one. Sorry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Leon P.O.V.)

    I woke up to everything being double. I couldn’t see straight and man was my head pounding. Feels like someone is jack hammering my head.

    “MOLLY!!”

    She came running in, again, and almost said what she said before.

    “Yes Leon?”

     I couldn’t figure out which way was up.

    “I can’t see straight and my heads pounding. Which way is up?”

    “I’m sorry Leon but I can’t tell you. Its hard to describe. Its like trying to describe a flavor, its near impossible.”

    “Your serious. Well can you help me up then?”

    She stood there.

    “Fine.”

    After five minutes of struggling I was sitting up. She had to keep pushing me upwards because I kept falling.

    “HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Leon you are so jacked up!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

    If ii could I would smack Molly…

(Molly P.O.V.)

    HE IS SO FRICKEN HE-LAR-IUOUS!! Fallin this way and that. Man the dudes going to be trippin over him self by the next ten minutes.

    “Leon I think you need to lay down until she’s done with this stage.”

    Leon fell to the bed and hurled all over him self.

    “DUDE!! Its all chunky!! And ITS RED!! WHAT THE WHOLY CHEESECAKE COW!!”

    He just threw up all over MY bed…not his MINE!!

    “Ya know what Leon, you are going to lay in the tub…therefor it can drain and the toilets right next to you. God!”

    What in the living world can Breeze be doin to make this dude a walkin mummy.

(Breeze P.O.V.)

    “ITSA ALL SPIRALY!! I DON’T KNOW WHERE I AM!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!”

    I woke up to the feeling of being lost which I am, the world turning circles, colors flashing in and out, seeing lines like you do in really old TV’s and a VERY ANNOYING BUZZ!!

    “SOMEONE!! STOP THAT ANNOYING BUZZ!! OMG ITS GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE!!

    I took a step forward and BAM!! Everything is black and white.

    “Woo love black and white! What are we in the stone ages?”

    I absolutely hate black and white.

    “Ya know, this aint as bad as before.”

    If you think about it black and white isn’t so bad.

    “WHAT IS LOVE!!”

    Ok that wasn’t me. But I do love this song! I took another step forward and there was a clown. Now not to be a party pooper or anything but I am absolutely terrified of clowns. There way to happy but sad at the same time and they just plain out creepy.

    “Wanna dance.”

    The clowns face distorted into a spider. The body melted away into acid and started to come towards me.