𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜

noah pov
once i got to school i tried to avoid the jocks, but out of the corner of my eye i saw them. let me introduce them to you.

so first, we have the one and only josh. the team captain of the football team and the meanest one out of the jocks.

next we have, bryce. the one with anger issues....don't wanna make him mad or he'll beat you to the ground outta you!

and last but not least, we have, blake. blake is literally the definition of a bratty, ungrateful, 18 year old jerk.

they were all coming towards me as i tried to walk away. but then josh (the leader) grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "what could you possibly want this time josh?"

"nothing just wanted to beat up someone before classes start." he said. "don't you get tired of this? you've been doing it for a month now!" "nope! and i never will" he said. "why do you have a hat on weirdo?" blake said. "why do you care?!" i said. "ok dang. i was just asking!" he said with a smirk on his face. he whispered something to josh and bryce but i couldn't really hear. all i heard was:

"josh should take it!" "yeah man it be will funny!" "yeah just do it" "ok i will" then they turned around to face me.

"so nerd...why you got that dumb hat on?" josh asked. "why does it matter if i have it on?" i said annoyed. "oh i see someone's mad. why do you have it on? bad hair day or something?" he said laughing.

i wish i could say but i can't i'll get in trouble if i do. "can you just leave me alone josh"

"lemme think hmm....nah i'm good." josh said. "josh please i'll do your hw for the rest of the year, just don't take it!" i begged him.

"hmm that's a pretty good deal...alright your free to go nerd. see you in first period . let's go guys." he said while they walked away.

i sighed. "how did i get outta this one? i'm so lucky" i said under my breath walking to my class.

and to think the day just stared...i have to get though 7 more hours plus my dad when i get home.

"welp better get the day stared" i said while entering the classroom.

𝙰𝙽: 𝚑𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚖𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚋𝚢𝚎!
♡︎
word count: 420